Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

1,007

on 12 December 2013
Great free game, great that you can compete with friends on Facebook makes games like this more fun . I thought it would be like all the other match at least 3in a row but is slightly different. As you can match them diagonal good.
on 28 December 2013
I didn't think I was a fan of computer games but this one is fun and addictive. It's strangely relaxing.
on 8 January 2014
After struggling to progress on candy crush I tried jelly splash and find it real fun and have thoroughly enjoyed it so far up to level 42
. Would recommend for stress free gaming.
on 14 December 2013
certainly challenging to reach 3 stars on each level, can move forward on one, but aim for at grand 3!
on 2 January 2014
I really enjoyed playing this, had great fun with the first so many levels, right up until the point where you get to the next stage. Unlike candy crush you can't play quests to get to the next stage, you have to ask friends via Facebook, which I don't have or want, or pay to unlock three times (there being three locks to get access) This ruined the game for me, as having to do this eveytime there's a new stage will get pretty expensive. No more jelly splash for me, which is a shame as I was enjoying it.
on 7 January 2014
what a fun game lots of challenges but when I reached level 40 I have to invite friends on facebook to go further. i amy be a bit of a dinosaur, but I don't do social networking so this is the end for me what a shame! hence the 4 stars
on 28 December 2013
This is a great app, some of the levels are quite challenging i think it all depends on what the game decides to give you at the start of the game but very addictive. Its probably for youngsters but lol im 29 and play on it as soon as get up in the morning lol i advise you to download it and give it a go :)
on 16 December 2013
This app is very good and the little jellies are really cute!!!!!!!!! Awwww they are so sweet! Very good game
on 30 December 2013
Love this game it's colourful and easy to play and downloads on kindle no problem.My 8 year old Grandson also enjoys playing this game too.
on 1 January 2014
If you like Candy Crush then you will love this game. It's very addictive and fun for all the family. The only negative is that you have to wait for a certain time to get your lives back. I would get this game because it is really good. LOL!