on 15 November 2011
This was an anniversary present to my partner and it is gorgeous...

Well made, exceptional quality and beautiful mechanics but... there were no instructions on how to set the time or how often it needs winding up.

Little things you can google at least!
on 15 January 2016
Early days but seems to keep great time. It is well made and a nice weight. Could have done with a little advice about the amount of winding it needs to give a full days time as I had a habit in years gone of overwinding manual watches. For the price this is a really nice watch. I don't wear it on the fob at the moment as I have not worn a waist coat yet but will do so when the occasion arises but it sits comfortably in a zip coin pocket in my trousers. There just seems to be something really traditional and special about sporting this type of fob watch. I actually can't wait to wear it properly on the fob. Problem is I now have the bug for fob watches. It won't be long before the only thing left in my pocket is a watch.
on 17 April 2014
Great looking watch, ideal for everyday use or those special moments, good delivery and you can tell it has some quality about it.
on 11 January 2016
Great quality, lovely and heavy. I had it engraved as a Farther of the bride gift and another for my husband. Dad and husband are over the moon with it as am I! Full hunter skeleton, you can see the inner workings from the front and back, it's fascinating. 100% happy with these, they come in lovely presentation boxes as well so make perfect and impressive gifts.
on 17 January 2014
I haven't been using it everyday, but it still broke down after maybe 6-8 months( and in a such manner that it's not easy or cheap to fix it)

I've expected more from this.
on 14 August 2013
Bought this for my husbands promotion. Fab pocket watch. Nice weight and I love that both sides of the watch open. Would recommend this watch.
review image review image review image
on 20 March 2016
Packaged terribly.

not impressed with the scratch that is on the face. Have only just opened it and has been sitting in box for approximately 1 month.

Had to purchase another elsewhere from a shop in person.

This seems to be a regular theme on amazon thesedays. seems to be tuning into another ebay. full of rubbish items not up to scracth. or in this case. Up to scratch of you know what I mean.

Shame. looked to be a nice pocket watch.
on 13 March 2014
This was a gift for our 52nd wedding anniversary from my wife, I have always fancied a pocket watch, and with waistcoats back in fashion it was a wonderful quality gift.
on 28 January 2014
This pocket watch is a joy to see well crafted beautiful 17 jeweled movement built to last.Being a mechanical pocket watch.Its spy proof unlike today's mobile phones!
on 3 January 2013
Have wanted a pocket watch for a number of years i took my time in deciding which one to buy and i'm pleased with my choice.