on 25 September 2012
This is a nice pocket watch, it has the big 54mm case and hence a nice big clear dial. All of the intricate workings can be seen front and back as the back is also glass.

The bridges are etched with tiny swirls and the workmanship is exquisite and to Woodfords high standards.

However, I have to say that I sent the pocket watch back for a refund as there was no second hand on it! The description says there is a second hand in its own window, alas this must be a printing error. Hence I was quite disappointed as a timepiece needs a second hand by default.

Amazon didn't quibble and a refund was sorted out upon receipt of the watch.

I then bought the Woodford 1051 from Amazon, a bit more pricey but same size dial and with a second hand.
on 29 April 2015
A very nice looking pocket watch. Only had it a few day's, but so far keeping excellent time for a mechanical watch. The hands are very slim though, and consequently I find them hard to see without my glasses.
on 15 May 2015
Woodford make some lovely timepieces and I'm especially taken by this one, a great looking pocket watch and a great buy....
on 25 April 2016
Excellent design. 17 Jewel movement. Well made.
on 11 December 2014
best watch I ever bought and very good quality
on 3 January 2014
I bought this watch via Amazon.UK , but now I see elsewhere it is about 25 pounds cheaper, so I feel a bit fooled by Amazon !