on 5 December 2011
This double wooden frame is such a sweet addition to my photo frame collection! It has nice crated feel to it, and it is very sturdy too, not easily broken. The hinges are strong and it sits without doubling over easily.

The heart design is also an added plus to it, since it crops the photos you insert in the back and if you insert images of your loved ones there, it is clear what your feelings are.

I bought one for my mom and dad for their 25th anniversary and put photos of the two of them then and now in each of the two hearts. The gift was a smash, and it was not an expensive one, but just one from the heart(S). It comes at a good price too, even when you factor in the shipping cost, and the delivery is swift!
on 27 October 2011
bought as a wedding anniversary gift for my wife as 5th anniversary is wood great quality and craftsmanship she loved it very happt and would recommend
on 22 December 2013
Some of the other reviews worried me but I'm happy with mine - I guess each frame will be unique depending on the source of reclaimed timber.
Anyway - I bought this to put holiday photos in as a romantic present for my wife and I'm sure she's going to be delighted with it, for the price they are simple and effective - I'm likely to order more for family.
Yeah - I guess some may wish to varnish the wood - I'm not going to for now as I prefer the natural look.
Be aware there is actual glass in the frames, don't assume its plastic and cut yourself!
on 23 July 2013
I love this photo frame! Looks and feels much more expensive than it is. The wood is lovely and smooth and you can tell it is authentic wood. The frame is very sturdy and stays in place, and I love the design of it. It comes with a sheet of glass which covers the photos which I wasn't expecting but this makes the photos look glossy and the overall look of it is really nice. The frames position can be adjusted too as its double hinged so you can adjust it to how you want it.
on 24 August 2014
Fits 6' x 4' photos though smaller photos can be put in. The photo sits between a wooden back and a glass front so the smaller photo will be held in place between the 2. The only problem is quite a lot of the photo is covered around the sides by the heart so if your face takes up most of the picture then some of it will be covered. If your face is either too low or high it may also get cut off. However, a well chosen picture can look really good in this frame.
on 13 July 2012
Absolutely adore this frame. I was looking for a frame that was a little bit different and for a man! This came and it's perfect, it's for my boyfriend who works offshore and I love how it fits more than one pic and is hinged - means he can close it over when he comes home. Fabulous - very likely to but more. Perfect gift.
on 30 October 2015
Arrived in good time, packaged well. Only reason for the 3 stars, and I should not complain, as the price is great, is that the finish was poor. A bit of filing the wood after cutting would have made a huge difference, and prevented the wood from splitting. Such a shame, as otherwise, is a lovely idea.
on 7 September 2013
I ordered this frame as a present for my daughters fifth wedding as it is wood. Arrived on time and well packaged. It has a lovely rustic look tonit which suited their style perfectly. Reasonably priced gift that I m more than happy with.
on 2 March 2012
I looked everywhere for a frame like this, its just what I wanted and the size is just right for my computer desk, The two hearts embrace my late husband and beautiful son perfectly.
on 10 January 2014
Got this for my girlfriend for our new flat. It looks good and does the job. Only thing I would say is the wood is slightly more grey than pictured, in my case at least.