on 1 May 2014
For our daughter's first birthday, we wanted to get her a set of wooden alphabet blocks similar to ones we remembered having as children. Unfortunately, the sets we found came up with qualities that left us less than enthusiastic. Most were reviews as TINY or having a horrible smell, or worse yet, did not include all the letters in the alphabet (really?!).

These were given to our daughter as a gift (we were unwilling to pull the trigger ourselves), and I have to say I'm absolutely THRILLED with them!

- They are the perfect size (each side is 1.5 inches square). Not tiny and not too big. My daughter's 1-year-old hands can grasp them easily to bang together or stack.
- Made of good quality, solid wood.
- No smell.
- The corners are smoothed so you don't have to worry about punctures.
- The pictures are delightfully adorable and colorful.
- ALL letters are included, but more importantly, each block has OTHER letters on different sides, so you can spell words out with the blocks.
- The set comes with a small bag to store the blocks in.

I cannot speak to this company's customer service other than they shipped on time and were delivered when expected. They were packaged well and arrived undamaged. We won't be returning them, so I don't know how they handle returns or exchanges, but they get my five stars for me not needing that as an option in the first place.

Very well done, indeed!
on 2 January 2014
I love the colours and the fact that on each side of the wooden blocks there are pictures to aid the alphabet learning. A great toy-teaching tool. I would recommend buying it if you are looking for a fun way to teach your kids the alphabet.
Brilliant. A quality toy with ALL the letters of the alphabet with cute designs and clear lettering, blocks are a good size and the colours make them eye catching. My daughter (15 months) loves these blocks and they are played with everyday.
Bag would be better if it were drawstring and slightly larger but not a huge problem.
on 13 June 2014
Very nicely presented, good size and weight. Large enough to not be a choke hazard for a 6 month old.
on 12 December 2014
This item goes in and out of stock so often, so I was really pleased to snap it up.

The item was purchased as a Christmas gift for my niece and I was so pleased I held out for this item rather than buying another set.

I opened the box for a nosey and the illustrations on the blocks are colourful and interesting, the blocks are a great size (hopefully virtually impossible to fit in my niece's inquisitive mouth) and they appear to be well made.

Highly recommended!
on 10 January 2015
Simply Amazing product. Exactly what we were looking for.
If you're looking for top quality blocks for you little one, look no further. I spent a lot of time checking them all, and this was the best deal I've found.

Superb TOP quality blocks. Made to last a lifetime :-) Which is exactly what I wanted, since I still have my childhood blocks.

The way they are named and organized allows a large number of words to be created, having a letter of the alphabet, a fun picture relating to that letter, and the surrounding letters of the alphabet relevant to that block.

A slightly bigger bag and a drawstring would make it perfect, but it still takes the cookie.

A fun item, to keep even past childhood :-)
on 27 November 2015
Really lovely set of wooden blocks. Bought these for my nephew for Christmas who will be around 18 months. Love the bright colours of each of the animals and things - perfect to stimulate developing minds. The blocks are a nice size, as well so he should have problem picking them up (and throwing them across the room ;-) Nice that the set contains the whole alphabet as other's don't. I like that it comes with a storage bag. As it's a gift I haven't delved into it so I can speak to the quality of it but it's handy to have and a nice touch by the creator who clearly thought about the parents as well as the child when creating this product.
on 5 October 2015
Just received the blocks today. My son loves them as do I. Only thing I'm not happy about is the bag provided to store the blocks in. The opening doesn't have any drawstring or press studs to preven the blocks from easily fallen out. This means the bag has to be kept upright. I know the bag isn't why I soley bought the blocks, but it did influence by decision, in thinking I could store the blocks neatly away after play.
on 1 May 2014
I searched for ages to find the 'perfect' wooden blocks for my twin boys and was delighted with this set. I love how each side has a different picture/letter etc so nothing is blank. Nice and colourful too. The only thing is the bag can not be secured, there is no tie or drawstring.
on 17 March 2016
Lovely illustrated blocks. The designs are really cute. Only slight downside is the bag they come in. A lovely wooden box would've been lovely. However, my daughter love these so would still recommend.

See one answered question