- Audio CD: 6 pages
- Publisher: A & C Black Publishers Ltd (10 Nov. 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0713678445
- ISBN-13: 978-0713678444
- Product Dimensions: 0.5 x 21 x 30 cm
- Average Customer Review: 3.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 202,295 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Wonderful Waterworks (Songsheets) Audio CD – Audiobook, 10 Nov 2006
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
"If you are looking for a fun and active way to spice up your geography teaching these songs may well be a helpful addition to your repertoire." Primary Geographer
About the Author
Matthew is a multi-talented musician and educator. He teaches music to adults with learning difficulties. He also teaches piano.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
I had to contact the publisher and request the assembly tips and nformation that should in my opinion have
come with these anyway. It took TWO emails before i got a response, for the money a bit of a rip off. You can see these on you tube....
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Children's Books > Hobbies & Interests > Music
- Books > Children's Books > Hobbies & Interests > Science
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Lesson planning > Teaching Aids & Educational Material
- Books > School Books > Primary
- Books > Science & Nature > Earth Sciences & Geography > Education > Kids
- Books > Science & Nature > Earth Sciences & Geography > Education > Teaching Aids
- Books > Science & Nature > Nature > Education
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies
- Books > Young Adult > Education & Reference
- CDs & Vinyl > Children's Music, Plays & Stories