Format: Paperback|Change

on 21 September 2012
I'm an ESL teacher and these are great for the kids..be careful with the level though. This level 2 book can be read by maybe a 7-8 year old native speaker, but it would take a 12 year old non native to make sense of it. Stay with level 0 or 1 if this is for ESL.
Otherwise, great collection..I wish there were more!
on 22 November 2012
Brilliant book for young readers. Simple story but with lots of interesting facts about wonder woman. The pictures are really nice and colourful too. Wish they would bring out more wonder woman ones as they have done with Batman. Great purchase for great price!
on 23 December 2015
Lovely little stocking filler for my 5 year old grand daughter, who loves WW. Cover is visually appealing and there is good use of 'white space' around the text, making it easier to read.
on 18 March 2014
I bought this for my seven year old and she likes it.One or two words she struggles with (mythical being one) but all in all a great little reading book for kids.
on 19 April 2015
My daughter LOVES Wonder Woman. I just wish I could find more stories/comics about WW that are suitable for her (she's 4).
on 13 February 2016
Nice and easy for little kids to read aged 7 upwards,tells the story of wonder woman and where she comes from
on 19 March 2016
Amazing. Great book, and a wonderful influence to have for our daughter.
on 20 April 2016
Delivered very quickly and both my children love this book. Very happy.
on 23 July 2015
Great book for new readers and a great introduction to Wonder Woman.
on 20 September 2014
trouble is I didn't order it I thought it was free