Size: 42 EU|Colour: Brown|Change
Price:£81.53 - £128.46

on 6 September 2013
I bougt this pair of Uggs for my nice, 15 yo. She was over the moon. The only thing to consider is that they are tight. She has shoe size 36 EU and I got her 38 in stead. Was a bit worried that they would be to big, but they were perfekt. Nice soft colour and real fur inside. God for cold autumns and for nild winters. Can become watertight by impegnating with special silicone spray. That helps to keep the dirt away from comming in deep into the fabric.
on 4 February 2012
I saw these and thought wonderful so have been a tad disappointed as they are very narrow and slim fitting. I am bearing with them getting them ready for the spring as the insole is so comfortable. They will be perfect fit with aid of some thick socks to ease the shoe. Year plus on and they still hurt!
on 3 November 2014
I bought these in black in gunwharf quays outlet Ugg store for £60. I tried on my normal Ugg size which felt a bit loose round the heels, they felt like they were slipping so i tried on the next size down & were too small on the length. I tried tightening the laces up on the normal size ones which helped, but i think it is because the heel section isn't solid, it is partly suede leather which it attached to the harder heel cup so therefore there's more movement in this area which makes them feel looser. Having said this, when i'm wearing them they're very comfortable & you get use to the feel of them. They are the sort of style i wear all the time with jeans & i have worn them a-lot so far. I wanted the chestnut ones originally but they had sold out of my size so i tried on the black ones, not thinking i'd like them as much but having them on, looked really good & the Ugg logo stands out on them more (lol) sad yes i know but hey-ho! I would NEVER pay full price for them though, like someone else said, you can almost buy a pair of Ugg boots for that, i actually did buy a pair of green suede Ugg boots at the same time & they were about £80. I suggest going to gunwharf if you can-lots of bargains!
on 23 June 2012
A lovely well made shoe by Ugg but very small fitting. I have previously found Uggs on the large size so ordered the 6.5 as this is my true size, thought I would get a perfect fit . However, the fitting is very small without socks on & I struggled to move my toes inside the shoes.
The fur lining is not all the way through the shoe, just the tongue and heal part but the outer suede is lovely and soft.
Due to the lack of fur I do not think the shoes are worth £100, could almost get a pair of Ugg boots for that. Good buy at half price and looked nice against my jeans. Will be ordering a bigger size
on 23 January 2014
Very happy with these. Yes, they are a narrow fit, but that suits me just fine! They are comfy, cosy, and they fit! I'm a very narrow UK 9, so shoes which fit are a rarity.
on 31 August 2013
I was a little worried at first becauseall the other reviews said that they run small and I have very broad size 8 feet and the UK 8.5 size fit me perfectly even with socks on.

They are comfortable, stylish and can't believe I got them for £28, would buy them at full price now I know how lovely they are. I got them in the chestnut colour which is a nice beige and goes with just about anything. Will be perfect for the winter :)
on 17 April 2012
Bought shoes for my wife as a valentine present she loved the shoes a tight fit due to the sheep skin fur inside the shoe,i sugest that you might want to buy maybe half a size larger but overall the shoes are great.
on 30 April 2013
Great pair of shoes. Really good quality and very comfortable (unlike many of these type of shoes which are hard and stiff). A note of caution however, I have very slim feet and these fitted perfectly - I bought the same size that I would normally wear but if you have anything more than narrow feet I would suggest you go up a size or they may be a little tight particularly if you are planning on wearing socks.
on 14 January 2015
The 7.5. Uk fit was correct for me as a Uk7 . Am a wheelchair user tho can walk short distances . Wheelchair , walk or not I need warm foot wear . This ticks all boxes including when I am sitting for very long my feet swell . The trainers 'move' with my feet . Have shown friends who are interested . These also look smarter than just trainers when you want smart casual.
on 16 September 2015
Perfect fit however I'm usually a size 2 and after reading reviews that they were a tight fit, I decided to get the 3.5 and they are perfect although a size and a half bigger then my other uggs.
Very comfy and soft but definitely go up a size when buying.