on 9 March 2014
I ordered these boots for my daughter for her birthday, I ordered them almost a week ahead expecting that they would be there in time. The boots were not dispatched immediately & took over 3 weeks to arrive. The confirmation email gave a ridiculously long expectation of delivery date stating that they were being delivered by Royal Mail and therefore had no tracking number. After almost 3 weeks of waiting - well after the birthday - I wrote to the seller & complained saying I would be posting a negative review - miraculously the boots turned up the very next day! I've not had time to ask my daughter if she likes the boots or if they're any good but I will most definitely not be using this seller again. Quite frankly the boots could have got out of the box and walked to her house quicker than their delivery for which they charged me £3.99p.
on 24 April 2013
Comfortable, good quality and look nice with my black leggings. Like the gold stitching. Had to lace them myself but really easy to put them on as they have zips down the sides as well. The only down side I had to wait 3 weeks till I received them. Was worth the wait though! :) x
on 17 March 2014
The product was for my daughter, but we ordered a size 6 for her which is her shoe size, but they are a small size 6, so i had to send them back and requested a size 7. The boots came quickly and now they fit my daughter, i am a size 7 and they wont fit me. So i recommend ordering a size above what you need, the boots do look great and my daughter loves them.
on 25 February 2014
I bought these boots and loved them when they came. It took a few weeks but was glad I bought then they look really good on would recomend them bargain for 21 pounds
on 20 June 2013
Boots are not great .The finish on the stitching is not good at all , the box condition on arrival left a lot to be desired. Zip quality and finish is not good.One boot had 17 holes on one side and the other was 16. Only good point was that they arrived weeks faster than first told.
on 1 June 2013
the box was damaged and the boots were skuffed at the toes wife said they would do but i disagree
on 9 July 2014
Love these, when I wear them everyone wants a pair, they are well made and fit perfectly, I would highly recommend them , have to wait a bit longer for delivery but coming from China that's to be expected, defenately worth the wait and will be ordering another pair, thank you
on 4 April 2014
Item arrived more than 3 weeks after the estimated delivery date and the package it arrived in lokked worse for wear. This was more than disappointing since they were a birthday present. The boots were alright but had chinese writing on the label.
on 19 June 2013
Brilliant, just what I wanted and so so comfortable. Long delivery date but was aware of this when I ordered. Packaging a bit beaten but product in perfect condition.
on 16 February 2015
i liked them but they seemed to be a bit to tight around my calfs and was a mission to get them on, i had them for about 3 months and the zip broke on one of the boots sadly.