on 17 May 2014
Quite clingy, which I thought it might be, but would be Ok under something. Worse thing is that the neck is slashed so wide and low at the back that it's difficult to wear with normal bra. the neckline is effectively 'off-the-shoulder'.
on 31 August 2013
Although the top is excellent quality, the sizes are inaccurate.I ordered size 18 itonly fit a size 12/14. I cannot wear it but it was a handy present.
on 4 March 2013
Very happy with the colour and length of this top. It is quite thin material but is soft and comfortable.
on 20 August 2013
looks more like a drop shoulder top on- very wide neck rather than scoop neck shown, fabric clingy and a bit see through, have opted for cotton ix top instead
on 14 November 2013
I bought htis for my Adventure time halloween costume. Fits nicely, fast delivery. However the back of this top is very low (I say this because it's not apparent in the picture). I would have preferred a higher back if this was not for a halloween costume. However, it has made it's way into my everday wardrobe! :)
on 7 June 2015
Not really suitable for me but that was my wrong choice. The material was very flimsy and the item didn't suit me personally The price was reasonable for the item but better for a young person. Sorry
on 31 May 2015
i love this top but it came as a size 18 and fits my size 10 daugher, come one, get real! keeping it for her as it looks amazing on her - seriously, how can you sell this as a size 18????
on 29 April 2013
I wear this all the time at work, as a hairdresser it's nice to wear something lightweight but that also keeps you warm when you step outside this is it! It's great under my uniform as its light but is great on colder evenings when I've finished really stretchy and not clingy at all it really flatters my shape defo will be buying more
on 5 October 2015
Very low backed. I needed to sew a ribbon across the back to prevent it from slipping off my shoulders. In my case this doesn't matter as I bought it to wear under a tunic.
on 3 October 2014
The colour was disappointing. The photo looks like a true pink but in reality there was a lot of orange in it. The cut is perfect so we plan on dyeing it.