- Cards: 50 pages
- Publisher: Hay House UK; Pap/Crds edition (15 April 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1401901441
- ISBN-13: 978-1401901448
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 10 x 4.2 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 960,745 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Women's Bodies, Women's Wisdom Healing Cards Cards – 15 Apr 2004
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Christiane Northrup, M.D., a visionary pioneer in her field, is a board-certified OB/GYN physician who helps empower women to tune in to their inner wisdom and take charge of their health. She is the author of the New York Times bestselling book Women's Bodies, Women's Wisdom(Bantam, 1998); editor of the bi-monthly The Dr. Christiane Northrup Newsletter; and the host of four successful public television specials.
Her #1 New York Times best-seller, The Wisdom of Menopause, was published in March of 2001. Her work has been featured on The Oprah Winfrey show, the Today show, NBC Nightly News with Tom Brokaw, The View, and Good Morning America. She and her family live in Maine.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
i always knew women were wiser than we are allowed to believe. this book reveals every drop of wisdom you need to know and where to find it. for someone who has lived on their wits and ego only to flounder with physical illness later in life this is a refreshing insight into the healing process. i have found out where my distress, fear and anger is stored and how to begin to heal from it. i just can't stop reading it, christianne knows a lot about women's bodies and where they go wrong. her book has some marvellous antidotes to putting that right. i only wish i had read this before the birth of my child. its a big volume but dont be put off by the weight its not just fluff there's lots to explore. if your'e trying to heal your life from the inside out by balancing cure with healing this is the book for you.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Complementary Medicine > Healing
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Self Help
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Women's Health & Lifestyle
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Self Help
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Thought & Practice > New Age
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > New Age > Divination > Tarot