Size: 16|Colour: Berry|Change

on 20 February 2013
The dress arrived within around two days, which was lovely! (Let's face it, it's always horrid waiting for things to arrive in the mail). The item was packaged professionally and it arrived exactly how I ordered it - right dress, right size, right colour. So, no hiccups there. Phew!
I ordered the 'stone' coloured dress in a size 14. The colour is lovely and it fits just right.
Now onto the fabric, which is a little thick and just a little elasticated (but I find that quite comfy). The fabric doesn't wrinkle easily and there's no unsightly underwear lines going on. Moreover, the thread isn't itchy and there's absolutely no pinching or unfurling going on.
The cut of the dress is demure. The neckline scoops, but not too much and the cinching at the waist does wonders in hiding a pleasantly plump belly. Additionally, the skirt does flare (which is great for some twirling and whirling in my honest opinion).
I am around 5"4 and the dress stops short just above the knee.

Personally, I can't find any faults with this dress as of yet and for the price and wonderful array of colour choice, I highly suggest anyone on the fence to give it a try! It would make a great and staple addition to your wardrobe.

I hope I have been helpful and happy shopping!
on 20 August 2012
This item arrived well within it's delivery time (a day or two after ordering) I was made up.
It was packaged great tied with ribbon (could have been sent to someone as a gift).
The item its self is of excellent quality. The dress is made of lovely flattering material and I will definitely be buying more of them!!
Thank you very much.
on 7 November 2012
Chic, lovely, pretty! The dress is the perfect combination between chic, sexy :), casual, elegant, girly... Depending on who you are, where you wear it, what mood you're in, you can make it look the way you want it to look and the way YOU want to look!
on 4 January 2013
I really like this dress its exactly what i was looking for. It a shiner fabric than i expected but its nice and stretchy which is good; I can just about wear it as a day dress which is good for me because that it what I wanted. Its also quite short so if your really tall then it may not be the best thing for you!
on 15 October 2012
I ordered 3 of these dresses in various colours for myself and some friends and we can't say anything bad about it!
Despite the estimated delivery being the following week, we received the items 2 or 3 days after ordering them.
As I was worried about the delivery, I contacted the seller and they were very helpful and optimistic about the item coming in time- which it did.

The dresses are great quality, and I would recommend them to anyone who is thinking of buying, to go for it!
Thanks Krisp!
on 21 February 2013
For the price you pay this dress is alright - it's what it says on the tin. When I received it I tried it on and decided to not return it... But I'm not sure if I'll wear it a lot. For me, the fabric is too synthetic and the top & skirt are a bit too short.
I'm plus size and I don't think it's suitable for a big bust. However, if you're petit / normal sized this is probably a nice, cheap purchase.
on 13 April 2013
Even though the dress was dispatched in the promised time frame I only managed to pick it up today, 8 days later (difficulties with post). Even though the dress is as it's described, it looks rather cheap as the material is very cheap and totally "plastic", it wasn't very comfortable on my skin, made me slightly itchy. There is an elastic around the waist, no zip at a side. I ordered a size 8, my normal size but I found it very tight, I found it very difficult to put on and take off, having said that the dress fits well when it's on. As I brought it for dancing and the material is 100% Polyester, I'd sweat like hell in it, tight as well, so I think I will have to send it back.
on 9 July 2013
I'm a huge fan of skater dresses, I think they just suit any figure and are perfect for any occasion, by far my favourite shape of dress! I can safely say that this dress is 100% worth buying for others, I bought the jade (gorgeous colour) and with all honesty although the dress is around £11 it's of the same quality as my other skater dresses that I would've bought from £20 up to £30. Unfortunately it's not ideal for myself, I couldn't get it over my head haha, I suggest for people to buy in a bigger size than their own as the waist is very very tight, I'll have to return it. Nevertheless, still a great quality dress despite the fact it didn't fit.
on 17 December 2013
This is my favourite little black dress. It is soo good - the perfect skater dress, it does in at the right place,it has the right amount of loose pleats and the length is perfect. The material feels good against the skin and is non-irritable. The only bad thing about the dress is the belt which is very flimsy and small however this can be fixed by simply buying a new belt and truth be told a belt is not needed due to the fit. When I wear it, I wear different colour belts with matching accessories and and heels to contrast against the black.
on 21 February 2014
Ok, first things first. The packaging was lovely, tissue paper and bows, and it arrived well before it was due. However the dress itself? Dire! The material is this bizarre super-thick, heavy lycra style stuff. You have never felt something more synthetic in your life. Awful fit and cut as well, plus the quality is at best, meh. For £12 I don't know what I was expecting, but hardly worth sending it back. Will keep it in the wardrobe and maybe drag it out for emergencies.