- Paperback: 352 pages
- Publisher: Blackstaff Press Ltd (5 Mar. 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0856407402
- ISBN-13: 978-0856407406
- Product Dimensions: 23.3 x 16.2 x 2.8 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 888,352 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Women in Ireland 1900-2000 Paperback – Illustrated, 5 Mar 2003
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
More About the Author
About the Author
MYRTLE HILL received a doctorate in history from Queen's University, Belfast, where she is Director of the Centre for Women's Studies. She was co-author of Evangelical Protestantism in Ulster Society, 1740-1890 (Routledge, 1992) and author of Women in Ireland: image and experience, c.1880-1920 (Blackstaff Press, 1999).
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Gay & Lesbian > Critical Theory
- Books > History > Britain & Ireland > Ireland
- Books > History > Cultural History
- Books > History > Other Historical Subjects > Women in History
- Books > History > Social & Economic History
- Books > History > World History
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Women's Studies > Feminist Criticism