Format: Audio CD|Change

on 7 January 2010
Gentle Irish female music that will mean you will want to play these CD's over and over again. Beautiful compilation only problem is I can't help but sing along with them and apparently I can't sing! Highly recommend you listen but be warned they are addictive and if sentimental like me you may shed a tear or three,
on 11 September 2011
If you like good Irish folk based songs by excellent and powerful female singers.
The arrangements of the songs is absolutely marvellous and in the instrumental "backup-groups" there are some excellent musicians (for example dobro wizzard Jerry Douglas)
These 3 cds have been playing again and again in my car stereo and very often I hum along, sing along or tap along.
The selection of songs and singers is top and superb with a great variety.
I expecially like the first and the second cd, but that is a matter of taste.

When you look at the price this set is offered I can only recommend "Buy it" and get addicted in the same way than me.

Enjoy it like I do!!!!!!
on 11 January 2012
I was so happy when I recived these CD's and started to play them, they have brought back many lovely memories from Ireland. I also saw the concert A Woman's heart in Co Wicklow. They are absolutely brilliant artists. I listen to them and relax and I play them for my friend or in the car - a real classic not to be missed.
They will actually have a concert in Dublin in March 2012.
on 17 April 2012
I have owned and loved a cassette of the album "A Woman's Heart" for almost 20 years, but no longer have the facility to play it. When I decided to replace it with a CD I was delighted to see that there was a trilogy available at such a reasonable price.
It has not disappointed me, the other two CDs in the set are as varied and enjoyable as the first.
Despatched and delivered on time in perfect condition.
on 19 January 2010
A great collection spanning 10 years. Have bought it many times as a gift for friends - it has always been appreciated. What a pity Amazon itself has run out of stocks so it has to come from 3rd party suppliers, at a higher cost.
on 29 April 2013
I love this collection and it has some really beautiful tunes by talented artists. Buying this as a set was really good value as it would have cost more individually. I purchased 'A womans Heart' in Ireland some years ago on tape. I loved it and the tape wore out. I had been trying to replace the tape for years. i was really pleased to find the trilogy and I am glad that I bought it. It will not dissapoint!
on 25 November 2012
I have finally be able to purchase, on CD all the 'tapes' which were lost to me some years ago. I was devastated when this happened and searched many avenues in order to find and recover these favourites. Finally I found on Amazon, just what I had lost - thanks! Many of my 'folk' friends will be purchasing a copy. Great to hear and sing them all again.
on 3 June 2013
This is really worth buying - never tire of hearing it. I bought it first about 20 years ago, and bought it again as the first one was worn out!
on 16 January 2014
I have been trying to get hold of the first A Woman's Heart for ages. Bought the 2nd one separately a few years ago and loved it. Finding this trilogy was brilliant. The voices are so powerful yet also melodic. Can't rate any one singer better than the others, they are all excellent
on 16 November 2013
Overall this is a great CD, if a little mournful at times. The artists are all good.
One to play in quiet moments but not likely to lift the spirits if feeling down.