Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£4.27

on 28 December 1998
"You shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free!" (John 8:32) Bishop Jakes has been blessed with the ability to crawl into the heart and mind of a woman and know what she needs to hear from the Lord. In all the years I have been walking with the Lord, I have never learned to listen to God's truth. Lies are so much easier to believe. They are comfortable...They become credible...They corrode your heart...They consume your life. This book shined the light on the truth of God in a way that I finally understood. I can now say, with great relief and gratitude..."I AM LOOSED!!!"
on 3 May 1998
The Lord brought me to this book to begin healing my brokeness. I have spent years searching for something to remove the pain and mend that which was broken. This book had a tremendous impact in my life and enabled me to release myself from the ugliness I felt inside. Immediately after reading this book, the Lord delivered me and crucified the core of my brokeness. I have freely and joyfully forgiven those hurts and feel like a whole new woman today. Praise the Lord! This book was truly a miracle and I plan to read the sequel; "Daddy Loves His Girls"
on 3 November 1998
This book was truly a blessing for the christian and non-christian woman. It is truly a book I will keep on my self for renewal. It's a book for the young woman who is seeking God's face in her life, it's for the middle aged woman who has been trough and as always gotten bruised, it's for the older woman who has seen God's face. T.D. Jakes has a ministry for healing, one that is truly in the healing of women. I thank God for him, for using him to touch broken spirits.
on 8 May 2014
A very good book, take everything in including scriptures the book inspired me especially near the end. I believe this book has a place in every woman's readers list!
on 16 February 1998
This book is a must read for any woman who has ever doubted herself or suffered even a momentary low self-esteem. I'm buying extras for friends. Wonderful.
on 2 May 2014
I love this book and it is a book that you can read several times and always find some new to inspire you in lifes journey.
on 22 May 2016