on 16 November 2013
A fantastic collection of short stories! Everything from bloody to sweet to bitter to happy, there is something for everyone. Kate did a masterful job of collecting and editing a really diverse group of well-written stories. Sure there were those I liked less than others, and if I had to give one complaint it would be more than a few of the stories were not wrapped up well, i.e. the end was unsatisfying. But overall this is a great read, and I highly recommend it for public transportation readers because each story is just enough of a bite to get you through the commute.
on 24 August 2012
I was not sure what to expect from this, and anticipated horror and disturbance. However, I found a very thoughtful and compelling collection of short stories. They range in tone and texture and I was blown away by the many variations on the theme of Wolf Girls that these very competent writers have produced. Excellently edited and woven together, not to be missed.