on 21 February 2013
Bought this photo frame as a wedding present for a couple we don't know very well and I was highly impressed with it. It is heavy and good quality - and not remotely cheap or tacky looking (which I had been worried about). Would highly recommend.
on 14 October 2015
A little smaller than I assumed. But never the less it's a very lovely well made photo frame. I like the item that much I'm thinking of buying one for myself to put some of my wedding pics in! Highly recommend this item!
on 13 May 2011
An unusual gift. Larger than expected, but very tasteful. The frame is good quality and the delivery was fast and well packaged.
on 5 February 2011
I was a little worried that at this price it might turn out to be a bit cheap and tacky looking, however it turns out to be quite good quality.
The recipient was happy too!
on 9 April 2014
Bought this as a wedding present for a friend and I was quite disappointed with it. It looked cheap and not very well made. Unfortunately I ended up buying something else to go with it.
on 7 March 2016
Ordered this photo frame for a gift & when it arrived I was so pleased with it ,I ordered another one for myself . Lovely design a bit different & looks wonderful so happy . Thank you
on 29 August 2013
This is very nice and good quality; bought for a couple we don't know very well but I am sure they will love it; I did. However, I saw this for half the price in the Card Factory!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 28 March 2014
A very nice frame and I'm sure my friend will love it when I give it to her for her wedding but I was quite disappointed to see it in a card shop for half the price.
on 9 March 2013
Cute present for the newly weds smaller than what I anticipated, however, adorable as a bedroom side piece. Worth the money and sentimental for the newly weds.
on 5 November 2014
This item took ages before it was finally delivered. It is much smaller than I had anticipated although it was functional, I would not recommend it.