Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now

on 22 December 2014
These are the same books as 'Demon Street Blues' and 'Alpha Knows Best' (Wicked Good Witches) by Starla Silver. Very naughty of the publisher (and author) not to have made this obvious to readers. I'd normally give this a 4 or 5 star - however, due to the really annoying marketing ploy (yes, I mistakenly bought the books by the 'other' author) I'm giving it a 3 star.
on 13 November 2014
very easy read, picked it up to read on a lazy Sunday morning and found it easy to pick up and put down when i had time to read and finished it 2 AM on the Monday morning.
looking forward to reading the rest of the series
on 18 October 2014
A good enough box set. Well written but not brilliantly. Enough to dangle the e-reader hook and make most readers want to pay for the next in series; just not me!
Seems to be written as much as a possible screen play for a TV series as a book and that is what I feel lets it down.
I would be reluctant to recommend it but would not advise against it either.
on 30 December 2015
I started reading this and immediately realised that I'd already read it, but couldn't find any record of this title or author on my kindle. Then I read the other reviews and realised that they'd published the same book twice, under different titles and author names. Really unprofessional, and wastes everyone's time.
on 6 October 2014
Loved it , could not stop reading. As soon as I had finished Volume 3 , I purchased Volumes 4 , 5 , 6 and 7 . I have now read All series one . I have just signed up for an alert for series 2 , I cant wait .
on 13 October 2014
It's 2am... I could not put the books down. The characters are very good and the story is absolutely brilliant. I can't wait to read the rest of the series ... actually I might buy them now.
on 12 November 2014
Really enjoyed this and would recommend. Quickly read through the first three in this set, then went on to finish the series. Looking forward to reading more by this author.
on 24 December 2014
at first i thought it would be a typical childish book for teenagers- but it was surprisingly interesting- i wish the stories weren't so short- but it was worth a read!
on 8 July 2015
it does not include book 3 - there is a link for you to continue to read it BUT only after you have paid for it.

they weren't a bad read.
on 7 October 2014
I got this book for free. And now wish I bought all 8 books for just a little over a fiver. This author knows how to keep your nose in a book!