on 16 September 2011
Having just reviewed REVENGE, part 2 of this series, there's not an awful lot that I can add really. The whole series is great fun to read and there's no doubt that once you get into the story, it's very hard to put the book down.
The 'plot' seems to get more and more incredulous and fantastic (in the literal sense) as the series develops, but I'm sure folk said that about Harry Potter as well, and that series hasn't done too badly.
I'm now ready to download the concluding part of the series, WAR, which will hopefully be available on Kindle any moment now. I've been trying to work out how the author is going to round it all off, and I confess I can't. Possibly that explains why the series is such fun..it's pretty hard to forecast where the author's fertile imagination is going to take him next!
This is a really enjoyable series. If you're new to the series, make sure you start with number 1, BULLIED, and then move on in order.
on 4 January 2013
I really enjoyed the previous two books in this series - good to see the bullies get their comeuppance! However, the second one was starting to get a bit far-fetched and the third was really a bit over-the-top. Still a good read, though.
on 19 April 2012
It would have been better buying one book instead of three at a reduced rate. It would probably been seen as better value, I would have given 5 stars otherwise
on 15 August 2013
Cool i cant wait to read the next one, this series is one of th best that i have read