Format: Cards|Change

on 22 February 2008
These cards arrived today & I'm extremely pleased with them, readings got done immediately & this review straight after, to let other people know who are considering buying them, that they are v.accurate, wonderful graphics/pictures, straightforward to use & understand.
I found them by chance on Amazon & so glad I bought them.
Many thanks to the author for creating them.
on 1 October 2007
Im a great fan of Colette, but these cards are amazing. Very accurate and would be great to anyone setting out on their path, as well as those that are used to using varios oracle cards. They are easy to read and have great artwork with them as well.
on 21 February 2008
what can i say, i bought this deck on a whim and im so impressed by the accurate readings i have had. i own loads of decks and this far outshines anything else i have. the cards are made from thick card, brilliant artwork, gold edging on cards, easy to understand book and a sturdy box. really excellent well made product
on 22 March 2009
This was actually my first ever proper oracle card after using angel cards for a lone time. What amazes me is how accurate this pack is, everytime if I asked a question, the answer was amazingly accurate, it is now my favourite set to date. It is definitely worth buying, it is great for those novices and expert alike, because i have seen great psychics use these deck as part of their divination tools. 10/10, well worth investing money in. Go for it!
on 28 November 2010
These cards are wonderful to have, and are very accurate. If you are the type of person that is open to psychic abilities and intuition, then these are definitely your cards. Colette Baron Reid really did a fantastic job with how she assembled the different elements together on the card. I also appreciate how diverse the cards are. No matter what background you come from, you have a sense that the cards apply to you. An example of the diversity that was beautifully displayed: The Earth Faery, The Fire Faery, The Merlin, The Queen, The King, and The Lady of the Lake. These cards are just a sample of the beautiful cards that are available with this deck. Many times you have questions that demand the attention of answers, but they can only be answered with going inside yourself rather than consulting others. These cards are a good spiritual medium for such a situation. You definitely get your moneys worth with these cards.
on 20 June 2011
I bought these cards as a gift for a very spiritually wise friend who loves using oracle cards.
I thought from the description (Avalon)and the picture (Goddess warrior) they would be ideal with a selection of different goddess art prints on the cards. However, though the cards contained some illustrations of mystical gooddess and Merlin characters there was quite a selection of animal totem cards too. I think this should be stated to the potential buyer in case of duplicating cards they already own.

The quality of the cards is very good and the images are very beautifully illustrated.
They are very good value at this price.
If you are a novice to these sort of cards buy them. If you are a serious oracle card fan and do not already own a pack with illustrations of Animals and their meanings buy them.
If you are looking for something special, deeply meaningful and rather speciallook for an alternative but you will probaly need to pay more.
on 25 June 2009
From reading the reviews of this deck, it seemed as though this deck has a split personality. While some complain about the sameness of the Waymarkers, others shake their heads in disbelief...wondering what on earth has possessed these critics.

Well, it would seem that there are TWO versions of waymarker cards available in this deck - and thus the confusion has arisen.

While the 'new' version of the deck seems to set hearts a-flutter, the owners of the 'old' version are a bit ticked off.

Make sure that it's the version with DIFFERENT waymarker cards that you are buying. Caveat Emptor!

**** 25/6/09 additional information **** the second edition of this deck has the 'different' waymarkers. The only way to be sure that you are purchasing the second edition of this deck is, I think, to purchase direct from Hay House and stipulate that you want the Second Edition. Fair play to Hay House, they have been extremely helpful in trying to solve the mystery of the schizophrenic reviews this deck is receiving.

Good luck

Alison Cross
TABI
on 31 January 2009
I love this deck!I brought mine from a mind,body and spirit fair,I was just browsing but as soon as I saw this deck I knew I had to take it home with me.It has such an enchanting energy.Breathtakingly beautiful colours and artwork.I've done lots of readings for myself with my deck and they are always accurate.
I highly recommend them.
on 24 October 2008
What can I say, Usually I would not stray from Doreen Virtue, however I saw the lady of the lake and knew I had to have these, the artwork is fantastic, the wording in the booklet is easy to understand, I really connected to these cards. They for me at least are very accurate when looking for myself and others. Just like the other hay house oracle cards they come in a presentation box and like the newer decks they have the gold edge trim. Fantastic to use, I would say you have to be able to use your inuition too and not just rely on the booklet for meanings.
on 30 March 2010
I have and use several Doreen Virtue Angel cards. I also have some decks of Tarot cards & couple of Fairy ones,i found them by chance after reading the reviews on Amazon. I decided to try them. I found them realy Easy to read and have lovely otherworldly artwork . They have a strong positive feel.

I love anything to do with King Arthur & Avalon/grail, I too liked the lady of the lake card- My two siamese kitty's liked them too. They used to me using crystals & cards they walk away if they dont like them - other times they curl up round them. I used them straight away after dedicating them and did myself a reading it was very accurate; I asked a simple but deep and important question. .I received accurate thoughtful, insightful view on the situation.

The one thing i didn't like and it's a small thing, was the huge spider animal guide card. I use it plain side up -all the time. I know they represent creativity which is a wonderful thing... I just can't touch it.

Other than that I'm very pleased with them, I have the ones with the DIFFERENT waymarker cards the art work is realy good, I enjoy using them. I don't have any other cards by Colette Baron-Reid but if they are all this good I may be tempted.