Shop now Shop Clothing clo_fly_aw15_NA_shoes Shop All Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop Amazon Fire TV Shop now Shop Fire HD 6 Shop Kindle Voyage Shop Now Shop now
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 41-50 of 114 questions
votes
Only thing i could do on my mobile was watch not record but mine was iphone but beware you need to know alot about computers to set this up took about a week for us and the quality isnt very good i would pay extra for a better.one
16 Feb 2015 by Kerry
votes
You can, but you will need to plug a speaker of some sort to it. It needs to be a powered speaker. The camera has a microphone built-in so you will be able to hear the dog at your end but not talk to it, unless you plug a speaker to the back of the camera or plug the camera onto a stereo amp.
5 Feb 2015 by CJL R.
votes
They have a fixing kit to attach them to a surface shown here... http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61gTHBqMOBL._SL1000_.jpg (assuming that shows up OK), but it won't stand a heavy 'yank' from someone determined if they can get at it. It can be put high up though, I'd imagine, i.e. on the ceiling, and the picture can be mirrored left to right or up to down, (if you see what I mean).
27 Jan 2015 by Andrew Bennett
votes
can you record ? 25 Jan 2015
Yes providing your connection is fast enough. You can certainly take photographs. In both cases you need to be controlling the camera manually, it has no auto function.
26 Jan 2015 by Keith Whitehurst
votes
It's an ip camera, ip meaning internet protocol. If you have a wifi connection then you can view the images anywhere in the world on your browser.
26 Jan 2015 by Dr.T
votes
Hi, I have three of these cameras, a Wanview and 2 no-name generic types, that I suspect you may be looking at. The two generic cameras are utterly useless for sound and have a loud helicopter noise over anything you are listening to. The Wanview does have uninterrupted sound and is OK as long as a TV or something loud is not on in the room. It, like all of these camera does require externally powered plug in speakers (despite the misleading sales blurb about integrated speaker), if you are to use the microphone facility. However, the jury is still out on this one as the last time I tried it caused the camera to need rebooting after a minutes or so of use. I only had a brief opportunity to test the speaker facility and I may have had the volume up too loud, so I will have a go again the next time I am on site (it is situated remotely). So the bottom line is that the basic cameras are not ideal if your requirement is sound, but are good enough if you just need the picture. In fact I have found all three cameras to be stable and very useful in monitoring my elderly Mother. I have no information about the CPU advanced version and hope someone else can help you with that.
20 Jan 2015 by Mwhi
votes
Not off the top off my head but I've managed to get pictures emailed on motion detection & I'm not the best on computers! Depends on which app & email acc you have aswell but it is possible.
18 Jan 2015 by Pen Name
votes
Hi I can't get it to work tryed but no luck if I get it I will let you know
18 Jan 2015 by Annie
votes
Mine came with installation cd for my pc on windows XP. You could Google install software cd for your model and see where that leads!
15 Jan 2015 by Nak7rebj14
votes
Interesting question. I am fairly sure that it is not an advertised function but the power supply will output a low DC voltage so a battery of the same voltage should work. Alternatively a higher voltage battery and a voltage regulator. You would need to check the current drain of the camera. Your solar panel would have to output a bit more than the average drain of the camera, I have no idea what that is. If you have a multimeter then you should be able to determine the voltage and current requirements.
13 Jan 2015 by JL
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers