Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

on 23 May 2009
This book has some lovely pieces of music in it. I have just done grade 4 flute and found the music quite easy to play. The best piece in is Home Away from Home and was the main reason for buying to book. If you are a romantic this music is certainly for you, even if you just want to play the piano accomp., it will transport you to a very happy place.
on 13 January 2013
I purchased this sheet music to play for the old folks' home I do a solo slot for every so often and found that several of the pieces could be played initially without much practice for the intermediate standard flautist. Some of the others are good exercise in swift jig-style pieces. It is also worth noting for the solo performer that, unlike a lot of other musical scores that are altered too much to do so, this work can be performed along to the CD of the same cover design (both the CD and sheet music together are available very reasonably priced from this site) so you can give a more professional-sounding solo performance. There is also a piece that can be played on the piccolo (although that takes some practice to play it as fast as it is on the CD!). Excellent material.
on 30 August 2015
I bought this CD after hearing Home Away From Home on Classic FM. Didn't know what to expect from the rest of the tracks, but really glad I bought it. All the tracks are lovely - some haunting, some foot-tapping. An easy listen and shall be playing this a lot.
on 12 July 2015
Terrible! Just kidding, it's great thanks! As good as I hoped, and look forward to learning home away from home now.
on 11 June 2015
My husband was delighted with this thank you
on 10 July 2015
Some great pieces of music in this book.
on 21 April 2013
I bought the book to play Home away from Home. It's a lovely piece of music, and not hard to play. I haven't looked at the other pieces yet.