MIKI FALLS: WINTER is the final volume in the four volume MIKI FALLS manga series. The story opens with Miki and Hiro camping out and on the run from the Deliverers, who are out to find them, since their relationship is against Deliverer rules.

Anra, Hiro's hold spirit, is leading Miki and Hiro on a path to Otaru, where they should be able to catch a boat to aid in their escape plan. But when it appears that Anra isn't listening to Hiro anymore and leading them straight into danger, Miki and Hiro aren't sure who to trust.

Will they be able to escape the danger that lies ahead? Will they get caught? And will they be able to stay together?

The MIKI FALLS series is one of my favorite manga series. Mark Crilley has created an enchanting story and his artwork is amazing -- when Miki and Hiro are freezing in the snow, you feel the cold along with them.

If you're a fan of manga, add this to your must-read pile. I don't want to say much more, because you really need to read it for yourself to discover the ending to this series. Mystery, romance, and magic all come together to make this an exciting conclusion!

Reviewed by: Sarah Bean the Green Bean Teen Queen
on 17 February 2013
I only meant to read a couple of pages and I finished it in one evening! Totally gripping as Hiro and Mikki's fight to be together takes the darkest and most drastic final steps. Mark conveys EVERYTHING so well. The emotion in the drawings and the dialogue almost made me cry at one point, (no easy task) and I could not WAIT to turn every page! A massive twist halfway through kept me hooked until the end which, again, took an unexpected twist.
A fast paced, tense and emotional conclusion. I will say nothing more than I closed the book with a smile on my face!
Simply brilliant!
on 22 November 2010
Good book and entertaining. My daughter didn't put it down until she'd read it all the way through. The characters appeared to be well written and she was so impressed she now wants the rest of the novels in the series.Winter (Miki Falls)
on 16 May 2016
Really like this series. They are very addictive books! The illustrations are gorgeous and the plot kept me interested throughout.
on 20 January 2013
our grand daughter loves this set of books for her art work as well as the stories. Mark Crilley is a great on line teacher
on 30 May 2014
My son asked for this for Christmas

He said he loved it, he wants the others in the series now.
on 12 July 2015