Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Summer Savings Up to 25% Off Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen in Prime Shop now Learn more

on 10 February 2010
I'm being asked questions about toys, and although these paints could be used by a child, they are much more than that and are suitable for adults learning to paint. Cotman water colour paints are the more economical range from Winsor and Newton made by replacing some of the more costly pigments with less expensive alternatives. I find they are very good paints for the money. This set gives you 24 whole pans. There are also various sets available with colours in the half pan size.

I've had a set like this previously, and liked it. After a year or so of art classes, some of the colours are running low so getting myself another just the same.
on 6 November 2011
A top quality professional water colour set. Stunningly fast delivery. Very very satisfied indeed.
But a wee note, I saw a review on here which mentioned the fact that the pans were not fixed in place...well that is intentional for a very good reason. it allows the artist to place the colour range he is using all together in the tray to allow for quick and easy mixing. This is not a design flaw. I thought the review was a wee bit unfair to the seller, he did not design the product the manufacturer did and the manufactured did so for sound form and function reasons. At this incredible price every review should be 5 star for this product from this seller
on 22 June 2013
Excellent value for money. Artist wife very pleased with colours and large pots and using them.very special gift for artist who has never had this size if paint box.
on 30 April 2012
very happy with this watercolour set. very easy to transport about. Had a large wooden case previously with my original set but wanted something more compact. A good product, variety of paint blocks plus ease of blending colours in pans incorporated in lids.
on 9 December 2010
Hi,

I do not rate this item as a toy.
I'm a digital Artist, but do dabble in water colour and other media.
I recently bought the 45 half pan set which is very good value, but I prefer
the whole pan, this is very good value at this price and the paint is very good.
Sometimes cheap watercolour granulates and you don't get very nice mixes, you don't have this problem with these paints, they are very good quaility for the price.
These paints are too good to be depicted as a toy. The big round poster paint pans are better for children.
Having MS I have trouble opening the paint lid which results in the pans falling out.
A good idea for anyone experiencing the same problem is to put double sided tape under
the pans, which holds them snuggly.
Very pleased with this product. I repeat not a toy.
I didn't put in the product link, as it wasn't the same price I paid.

Sandy.
on 16 April 2012
fantastic set

highly recommended

this set was suggessted by my sons art teacher

on Amazon the set was neally half the price as the stores in town
on 25 July 2013
I received the paints in time. They are great! and at a very low price. I totally reccomend them. asd
on 1 February 2014
I haven't used watercolours for ages and thought I'd give them another try. This paint set really did do the trick for me - and the price was half the high street price. Great!
on 4 January 2013
Bought for my daughter, Lucky girl to get a set like this, but the price was too good to ignore. I wait to see if she becomes the next Wilslow Homer!
on 18 February 2013
Good selection of beautiful colours. Just what I wanted. As a newcomer to watercolour painting, the rest is down to me!