Price:£11.95+ £2.95 shipping

on 4 March 2015
This is really handy when your child gets to that age when they're a little too big for a high chair but are still too small to sit up at the dining table. The best part is that it folds neatly away into an easy to carry package (basically it looks like a bag), with handle - ideal for taking to restuarants etc. It attaches to the chair quite easily with the straps, though the back strap does have a tendency to slide down the back of the chair, so you have to pull it up every now and again. Also, it can be a bit difficult to clean, hence 4 stars and not 5. Overall, though, I would recommend this. Sturdy and well made (look after it and you'll be able to use it for any future children you have... and the unisex design means it doesn't matter if you have a girl or boy next).
on 28 February 2013
Looked at a lot of sites until i came upon the winnie booster seat and it was exactly what i had been looking for. Very colourful and remains secure and safe for the child. Very happy with the purchase.
on 18 December 2012
Required something for our toddler to sit on when the baby was ready to use the high chair. This is perfect - has long straps to adjust to any chair, restrains the child well and helps them sit up as the booster pad is quite firm. Cleans well and packs away well for travel. The Pooh design is a winner too! Great product.
on 10 September 2014
Best buy ever. This little chair is a god sent and makes my 10 month old feel very grown up being able to sit with the family and eat dinner. Had I realised how good it was probably would have used a bumbo seat longer and just brought this instead of the high chair.
on 5 December 2012
Wanted a booster seat that could be taken off the chair when not in use, ideal as it folds. Good quality, arrived promptly. Only downside is it can move on the chair when in use, however the chair I use it on is a sprung leather one and it could be due to this.
on 17 April 2014
Great seat for out and about. This seat was perfect for use at a local cafe. My daughter was very comfortable and happy. I was confident that she was safe and secure. A good buy.
on 9 August 2013
My daughter loves this booster seat. Can also use a sponge to clean.
Folds down nice and easily so that it's easy to take when eating out.
on 18 November 2012
This is great, bright and works perfectly, used at home for friends children as well as our and about my daughter loves sitting in it.
on 27 December 2012
My grandson was able so sit at the table with us for Christmas dinner . It was a bit tricky when he started wriggling though.
on 7 June 2014
I recommend this product as it is easy to use and to carry around if needed. And the material is not bad too.