on 29 March 2014
This is a great product that will produce a bottle of wine for around a £1. It tastes good and will be ready in 7 days. You will need 4 bags of sugar that adds to the cost, but still is good value. I highly recommend.
on 19 April 2014
we were very pleased with the product, it was very easy to use & has a light tase, just right for the Summer days that are hopefully ahead.
on 20 April 2015
Not the best end product. To be fair its drinkable (in fact I've paid £7 a bottle in supermarkets and got worse) and Its got the alcohol (I managed to achieve about 13%). I'm probably being a little picky as I usually go for all grape kits which are in my opinion far superior and worth the extra £10 or so. Both this Kit and All Grape kits are equally easy to make just make sure everything is properly cleaned and sterile, follow the instructions and you cant go wrong really.
on 15 January 2016
Have purchased this product a few times now. Very easy to use, the only extra you need is 4kg of sugar. I usually get around 26 bottles of drinkable wine from this kit, which works out great value. Much cheaper than buying from the supermarket.
on 14 December 2014
had to pour it all away no flavour. It may have been me but I followed all the instructions to the letter
on 1 September 2015
Reasonable wine at a reasonable price
on 23 January 2016
my husbands purchase- all OK
on 6 August 2015
Absolutely excellent
on 17 October 2014
value for money
on 13 June 2013
I thought I had ordered 30 bottles of chardonnay for my mothers birthday. Both I and she were very disapointed to find it was actually a wine making kit. It is not clearly stated in the product description that this is a wine making kit so I was led to believe that these were bottles of wine. Very disapointing!
22 comments1 of 17 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse