Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 11 Sep 2012 22:11:42 BDT
Fonzie says:
I need to install the above driver for windows 7, I'm developing Adobe (Flash) AIR programs to run on Android and need to be able to publish directly to this tablet (works for HTC and Dell Streak phones).

I'm in discussion with A1CS but they've been unable to help, tried using the drivers from Jellybean updates but they're not recognised as the correct drivers.

I believe that the fusion5 premium+ is an import/rebadged machine, anyone any idea what it is called in other countries?

BTW, it's a fantastic piece of kit, but like other folks posting here, my usb lead appears to be faulty (no recognition of anything when it's plugged in.)

Posted on 12 Sep 2012 15:00:09 BDT
Stuarti says:
have looked in settings to see what the divice details are and googles some of the info. I have the metal one and it shows in my settings as a momospeed , but i think the plastic ones are a different manufacturer

Posted on 12 Sep 2012 15:08:26 BDT
Stuarti says:
this thread helped me

http://www.slatedroid.com/topic/33518-firmware-window-n90-dual-core-ii-firmware-information-tools-2012-06-08/page__st__20
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions