on 27 November 2007
When I get a new piece of software I often buy a good book to gte the best out of it. I have a number of 'Nutshell' books and they are excellent. However in this book it gave lots of detail, but very little 'how to' help.
I was stumped on file sharing Vista with XP machines and the book had each bit, but didn't help peice them together. Also would have liked more help on how to arrange documents under new Vista method etc and its was impossible to find(had to go to Microsoft site for that). I didn't like this book because of that.
on 13 June 2007
This book is first class on all aspects of Vista and deals with it in a well written way and covers about everything you wish to know. I wish it had been printed in slightly larger print but I did find it exceptionally useful when I upgraded to Vista recently. It gave me the confidence to install Vista with no worrys-brillient book.