Step-by-Step, Full-Color Graphics!
Start using Windows 7 right away--the QuickSteps way. Color photos and screenshots with clear instructions make it easy to get up to speed on all the features of this versatile operating system. Follow along and quickly learn how to customize your desktop, manage files, connect to the internet, use email, add hardware and software, print documents, and secure your system. You'll also get tips for using Windows 7 to work with your photos, play music, and make movies. Written by a senior for seniors, this practical, fast-paced guide helps you get the most out of Windows 7.
The unique, oblong layout of the QuickSteps series mimics your computer screen, displays graphics and explanations side by side, and lays flat so you can easily refer to the book while working on your computer.
Use these handy guideposts:
- Shortcuts for accomplishing common tasks
- Personal insights from other seniors
- Need-to-know facts in concise narrative
- Helpful reminders or alternate ways of doing things
- Bonus information related to the topic being covered
- Errors and pitfalls to avoid