The smart way to learn Windows 8.1—one step at a time!
Experience learning made easy—and quickly teach yourself how to navigate and use Windows 8.1. With Step by Step, you set the pace—building and practicing the skills you need, just when you need them!
- Navigate with ease using the new Start screen
- Search your files, music, and the web—all at once
- Store, access, and manage data in the cloud with SkyDrive
- Explore improvements in Internet Explorer 11
- Stay in touch using Mail, Calendar, People, and Skype
- Customize your computing experience with PC settings
About the Author
Ciprian Rusen is a technology aficionado who creates tutorials on his blog for Windows users and helps them get the best possible computing experience. He is the coauthor of Windows 8 Step by Step and Network Your Computers and Devices Step by Step, which covered Windows 7.
Joli Ballew is a Microsoft MVP (Windows Expert-Consumer), MCSE, MCTS (Project 2007 and Windows 7 Configuring), and MCDST. She is a professional writer, technology trainer, and network consultant. She has written or co-authored nearly 40 books, including Windows 8 Step by Step.