Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop now Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now

on 8 June 2011
I have now been using this club for several weeks & I am very impressed with it.
I have found it an excellent club to use out of rough & bunkers & it has greatly improved my short game. would really recommend this club.
on 16 September 2013
Thought I would give this a try based on the reviews. I had a perfectly decent 58Deg wedge but always found it a bit of a struggle getting out of deep pot bunkers.

I like quite a heavy wedge so was initially very impressed with the weight of the trouble wedge, it just felt right straight away. I now use it for all my greenside bunker play as I get a far more consistent ball strike and height than I did with my 58Deg.

Would not put anyone off this club if they prefer more weight in the club. I play off 11 by the way.
on 12 November 2013
This is a good club for the level of golf I play which is exclusively recreational. A little bit chunkier and heavier than its more expensive counterparts but it still manages to throw the ball up high and over hazards around the green.
The delivery was exceptionally fast as I ordered it mid afternoon and it arrived the following day. The only negative thing was that i found the same club slightly cheaper a few days after I bought it on sports direct.com. Only a few quid but would rather have it in my pocket.
on 14 May 2013
Very quick delivery from supplier.
This club has got me out of a few problems already when I have needed a high clip from a short distance.
on 26 August 2013
Great in deep bunkers and around the green , nice weight and feel to it . Brings confidence to mid handicapers
on 10 June 2013
For the price of this it is amazing, gets me out of so much trouble , it's straight up and over
I'm absolutely delighted with this little club. It's a wonderful addition to the bag and already is more than earning its keep. Not only has it allowed me to escape green-side bunkers and carried the ball to putting distance of the hole, it has proved a lighter pitching club and invaluable in cutting through tallish rough. It has all the appearance and performance of a more expensive club. Strongly recommended.
on 27 September 2014
Nothing wrong with the club!
I'm a 15 hcp and find it hits between 45-55 yards but beware hitting it thin or fat! Thus for every shot it saves , it costs one next time! Overall , I'm happy with it-just more practice needed!
on 11 September 2013
Not had much chance to use this properly but on the two occasions I have used it out of bunkers it got the ball out both times and that was why I purchased it.
on 16 October 2013
Bought as a gift and from what I gather its a good addition to the set.
Arrived quickly and if I need to will defenately use this seller again