I am delighted. Finally I have a slim, pretty - even elegant - magnetic bracelet that doesn't bring me out in a rash. I've never been able to wear a magnetic bracelet before because in 24 hours my wrist would be up in what looked like a nettle rash, split and weeping and I'd just have to take the thing off. With this I haven't had even a hint of a problem. It is beautifully made and looks as elegant as any piece of jewellery. Strong too as I've caught it on things and it hasn't given way. I would suggest that the size runs slightly large so the larger lady has nothing to worry about ordering this. It won't be over tight. As to the health benefits of magnets, well who knows really? I know that they seem to help me and if that's placebo, then who cares.
on 16 January 2014
The goods arrived before the estimated date. It came with an easy to use link tool remover, which was simple to use.
looks good and you wouldn't know it was a magnetic bracelet.
Very pleased.
on 12 December 2013
Have bought this for my mother in law for Christmas. She has rather small wrists, but this bracelet comes with a free link removing tool, so we will have no worries on taking it anywhere to be adjusted. Comes in a beautiful gift box, and was delivered very quickly...very very pleased.
on 12 August 2015
I'd lost the magnetic bracelet I had previously and felt the difference within a few days - I have arthritis in my shoulder. I was so glad to get this one, it works a treat and looks nice too. I found the wee gadget for removing links a bit too fiddly so I went to my local jewellers who did the job quickly and cheaply. I'm one happy bunny!
on 21 June 2015
The packaging is very nice especially if you are buying for a present. The bracelet is not shiny if you are expecting it to look like silver you would not like this one.
I wanted something that didn't look showy so it suits me perfectly
on 17 June 2015
Bought this bracelet for my wife and it came with free link removal tool. Because of my poor eyesight and clumsy finger I was unable to take out the three links to make it fit so am going to a jewellers for assistance.
on 27 December 2015
Nice bracelet ordered as a Xmas gift having just bought one for myself which I like, however the recipient never liked the bracelet so I am stuck with it for now after costing around £20. I still gave 5 stars as it was my fault and not the products which I thought was very nice, obviously I can't vouch for durability or if the clasp stays secure unless someone wears it but looks to be very good.
It is a nice well made bracelet and to me looks very smart, but hey! I'm not a female! Should have made sure it would be wanted.
on 1 October 2014
The little gadget to remove links was far from a sucess for me. I was OK at removing the links. It was putting the pins back in which I couldn't master. One broker gadget pin and damaged pride later, I had to take it to a shop to get help.

lovely bracelet though which is what I was buying.
on 10 June 2015
For my wife who has had other bracelets which have broken. This one is far better and she is pleased with it. She has arthritis in wrist joint. After wearing it for one day the joint was much improved.
on 16 June 2014
Excellent. Well made and a pretty gift. Looks good and practical for everyday wear. Link extractor very useful for fitting it.