Top positive review
3 people found this helpful
Not a hint of metal allergy reaction from this
on 29 May 2015
I am delighted. Finally I have a slim, pretty - even elegant - magnetic bracelet that doesn't bring me out in a rash. I've never been able to wear a magnetic bracelet before because in 24 hours my wrist would be up in what looked like a nettle rash, split and weeping and I'd just have to take the thing off. With this I haven't had even a hint of a problem. It is beautifully made and looks as elegant as any piece of jewellery. Strong too as I've caught it on things and it hasn't given way. I would suggest that the size runs slightly large so the larger lady has nothing to worry about ordering this. It won't be over tight. As to the health benefits of magnets, well who knows really? I know that they seem to help me and if that's placebo, then who cares.