on 17 January 2013
Quite a good quality product....but..beware of the clasp opening.The clasp does not stay flat and inline with the other sections.The clasp can stick up and catch on clothing etc.I have lost mine twice and with good fortune found it again both times..The finish inside and outside is superb and after several months is still shiny and in great condition.I cant say if magnetic therapy works but what I can say is that I noticed a very definate improvement in my sore knee after about two weeks.The knee had been sore for a couple of years and my knee does not bother me at all now...
A good product overall but let down by a poor clasp..
on 9 October 2012
This is a good looking practicle men's magnetic bracelet for arthritis and the double row of magnets work well in the immediate area of the wrist though they do not help further along into the fingers and I have purchased a magnetic ring for that purpose which is also good (but would need one for each finger). The supplier was very good and quick to deliver.
on 8 September 2014
Exactly as described, very light to wear appear to have gained some benefits from the magnetic braclets I have ordered 3 of them
in different colours
on 25 October 2013
Worn this item for the last few months and it has helped with the pains in my hand. Nice looking item in black , great item.
on 16 November 2014