on 2 June 2015
It looks good and a high quality product too.

However, this product of the two that I purchased has a faulty clasp. On two separate occasions the clasp has come undone by itself. On the first occasion it was in my home. The second occasion was at my place of work.

I am indebted to the colleague that found it and handed into my employer's admin office - who produced it following my enquiry to them. I am now reluctant to wear it as I know that the clasp is faulty and won't stay securely shut. Will I get a replacement item - watch this space. I'll keep you posted.
on 20 January 2016
This is a very nice bracelet, I had a similar one before but the clasp kept coming undone, and I eventually lost it. I hope the same does not happen to this one ,as the clasp is of the same type.
on 29 April 2015
Real nice bracelet, easy to remove links yourself with the free tool to. A good value for money gift.
on 26 February 2016
Bought for my husband. The resizer works well. Waiting for his sore wrists to get better.
on 16 April 2015
Great looking piece Will wait to see if it helps my aches & pains
on 1 September 2014
i loved it hope to do more bizz with this seller
on 6 March 2015
was a present and great value
on 11 December 2015
Exactly Wot expected
on 4 June 2015
Seems to be working.
on 10 April 2013
thease are fantastic this is the third please try they work if am realy happy and wish i had more arms.

See one answered question