on 1 January 2011
Excellent service. Arrived within 48 hours despite the snow!! My husband loved the bracelet. I think I might have to have one myself
on 18 October 2012
I purchased this bracelet for my husband after reading articles on the benefits of magnetic jewellery. The bracelet arrived quickly and well presented in black gift box and with a free link removal tool. The item was stylish and of pleasing appearance, there was however a downside. The bracelet clasp wasn't well finished and constantly fell off the wrist, at one point it was missing for two days and fortunately turned up down the side of the car seat.It was at this point I contacted Amazon to return the bracelet and was given a full refund. Whether this was a one off faulty clasp I can't say but buyers should check their item carefully especially if buying as a gift and keeping it beyond the thirty day warranty.
on 1 July 2011
Bought for husband to help with painful wrist. Has found is really helps and he is very satisfied with it. Very good service from the supplier.
on 5 February 2012
excellent value and it may be a placebo but my wrist pain has all but gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! good service from site as well a! all round.
on 8 January 2014
I bought for my husband for Christmas and he is very pleased with it. He didn't have to alter the links as he has large wrist's. As well the health benefits it looks attractive too.
on 30 September 2013
i brought this for my husband and he was very pleased also it dosent catch on his cloths,
i was very pleased with the fast delivery,would recomened thank you
on 1 March 2011
Great buy, Bracelet as described and with tool, which is great, ill be using it with all future watches and more
on 1 March 2012
This was bought as a present for my partner who was really pleased with both the appearance and effectiveness of it. He used to wake with tingling in his fingers but since wearing the bracelet this has stopped. It's obviously not going to cure your aches and pains overnight but he has found it certainly helps. Looks expensive and would match a similar watch bracelet. Didn't use the link removal tool but obviously a useful thing to have.
on 27 August 2013
Excellent service amd love the bracelet. A bit fiddly yo remove links on my own but ok with an extra pair of hands.
on 29 November 2014
Item arrived quickly and was even better than it looked in the photos. Very easy to adjust using the tool provided which I will keep handy for future watches etc. I bought the bracelet to see if it can help with arthritis in the hands. Too early to tell but even if it doesn't help, its a nice looking bracelet. Highly recommended item and seller.