Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 27 Dec 2007 16:13:31 GMT
Brocks says:
Is anyone using these with an iPhone? Does the jack fit the iPhone properly as some earphone jacks do not, meaning you have to buy an iPhone 'converter cable' on top of your earphones.

In reply to an earlier post on 6 Mar 2008 10:35:18 GMT
Obsidian says:
Hi there,
No they use a normal jack, but I did buy a converter to get them to work with my iPhone. The problem with this is the headphone cable is long, add the converter cable and you get a lot of slack wire. All good for lassoing other people's bags, buttons etc, on the London Underground and having the headphones torn from your ears.

Also the headphone set picks up, what I guess is the EMP pulse from the iPhone and makes that buzzy/click noise you hear when a phone is placed near a speaker. So pretty pointless if you want to use it in conjunction with a hands free cable.

On a personal note - although the noise cancelling does work, it certainly is not as impressive as I thought it would be.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  27 Dec 2007
Latest post:  6 Mar 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Sony MDRNC22 In Ear Noise Cancelling Headphones With Monitor Switch To Hear Surround Sound
Sony MDRNC22 In Ear Noise Cancelling Headphones With Monitor Switch To Hear Surround Sound by Sony
3.6 out of 5 stars   (43)