Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now
Customer Discussions > Total War Rome II (PC DVD) forum

Will it have the greek states DLC pre order bonus?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 9 May 2013 14:34:55 BDT
Alex says:
I looked on steam and I saw a pre bonus which gives you three city sates Athens, Sparta and Epirus. Will the bonus be on Amazon?

Posted on 9 May 2013 14:44:02 BDT
[Deleted by the author on 9 May 2013 15:23:57 BDT]

In reply to an earlier post on 9 May 2013 14:46:43 BDT
Last edited by the author on 9 May 2013 14:54:04 BDT
Wintergreen says:
That logic does not hold up - as other sites are offering it (including city states) for less than listed here on Amazon. Seems that Steam just has a very high price for some reason (maybe because the publisher sets the price rather than the retailer I think, on Steam).

That being said it would be nice if Amazon would confirm one way or the other on this.

*Edit - actually I note the pictures include a Greek States DLC one - so looks very likely this does indeed come included. It was stated by CA that *all* preorders would get it (ie it is a bonus for preordering, doesn't matter where from) so it wouldn't make sense if it wasn't on here too. Ordered!

Posted on 9 May 2013 14:57:11 BDT
CarlB says:
Yes, it does.

Posted on 9 May 2013 15:07:39 BDT
Oh right ok, i guess the steam price will change soon then unless more stuff is included.

Posted on 9 May 2013 15:07:56 BDT
Alex says:
I just watched the trailer on youtube and in the description is said "What's more, those who pre-order from any participating retailer will get access to the Greek States Culture Pack for free -- one content pack, not split across different retailers. Simply pre-order and they're yours."

Posted on 9 May 2013 15:11:47 BDT
J. Warwick says:
Steam will likely do one of their three stage pre order specials when it gets a bit closer but i really dont understand how they can set the price so stupidly high as everyone else will just be sending a CD with a steam key

Posted on 9 May 2013 19:19:33 BDT
People are saying you can get this game for cheaper else where - anyone got any links or info on where to find it cheapest?

Posted on 9 May 2013 21:22:27 BDT
P. Lyall says:
You can get it on play.com through one of the sellers for about £25, but I'd rather spend the extra and go with amazon.

Never had a problem with steam - love it.

In reply to an earlier post on 10 May 2013 04:24:50 BDT
Yeah, I went on play.com and then clicked Zavvi. Found a coupon and ended up getting it 24.98 or so, which I'm happy about, with price guarantee and DLC =3 cheers for the reply, I appreciate it
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  7
Total posts:  10
Initial post:  9 May 2013
Latest post:  10 May 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about