Will it be available again or is it gone from pc for good?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 27 Jul 2012 01:39:36 BDT
MadMattDog says:
I was checking this not too long ago and it was still available for pc. Will it be available again soon?

Posted on 10 Aug 2012 12:02:58 BDT
Paul Hosier says:
Hello. I don't know if many people will read this, but I have posted about it on Reddit and on the official Gearbox forums.
If you ordered this version of Borderlands 2 (Vault Hunter Edition for PC), you should get your order by release date. The page now shows out of stock, but I have been in touch with Amazon who said:

"Rest assured that your order will be fulfilled on the released date: September 21, 2012."

So breath easy pre-orderers!

Posted on 21 Aug 2012 22:01:45 BDT
[Deleted by the author on 21 Aug 2012 22:01:59 BDT]

In reply to an earlier post on 23 Aug 2012 10:44:14 BDT
D. Collier says:
Will there be any more though, or is that it now?

Posted on 23 Aug 2012 10:57:30 BDT
Reece says:
I got an e-mail last night at about half 12 notifiying me that it was back, ready for pre-order again. But that doesn't seem to be the same here, as it's stll saying, 'Sign up to be notified when this item becomes available.

Posted on 26 Aug 2012 10:06:38 BDT
Tay Eff says:
My pre-order from the 18th of June is still standing. Hopefully Amazon honour this.

Posted on 8 Sep 2012 20:41:05 BDT
Dovahkin. says:
I've seen 3 go by right now so I assume either 1. Some people keep cancelling pre orders and Amazon put them back up for sale, OR 2. They keep accidentally finding more :L

But yeah, keep an eye on the page and you'll be able to get one, was out of stock for a week, signed in this morning and got one that had come back in stock. :D

Posted on 11 Sep 2012 13:46:48 BDT
C. Brough says:
Last I heard from gearbox is that the vault hunter edition wasn't being made available on PC and was console only, I asked amazon about it but the response I got back from them was somewhat less then helpful, they didn't seem to know if the product actually existed or not. it was at that point I pulled my preorder and just pre-purchased via steam. at least I know I'll actually get it from there.

Posted on 19 Sep 2012 15:28:51 BDT
Liam Fisher says:
Pc version does exist just gotta wait till whenever amazon decides to send these...............

http://youtu.be/b6crWTNPWlY

Posted on 20 Sep 2012 08:05:29 BDT
Tay Eff says:
Mine is preparing for dispatch now
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  9
Total posts:  10
Initial post:  27 Jul 2012
Latest post:  20 Sep 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Borderlands 2 - Vault Hunters Edition  (PC DVD)
Borderlands 2 - Vault Hunters Edition (PC DVD) by Take 2 Interactive (Windows Vista / XP)
4.3 out of 5 stars   (7)