Customer Discussions > Wherever You Are forum

Will amazon be donating

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 4 Dec 2011 12:27:15 GMT
BuzbySlayer says:
Will amazon be donating any of the proceeds from the sales on its site to the royal british legion or ssafa
as i cannot see in any of its advert that it will or how much

Posted on 4 Dec 2011 18:38:55 GMT
[Deleted by the author on 4 Dec 2011 18:39:38 GMT]

In reply to an earlier post on 5 Dec 2011 08:46:07 GMT
I also can't see if Amazon are donating. I have to trust that Decca will donate the amount directly. Interestingly, the Daily Mail claims to be donating 50p for every record sold but they are charging 2.49 for the single! Does it count as donating if you up the price? I have bought the single form Amazon and put extra money in the RBL collection boxes.

Posted on 5 Dec 2011 13:53:41 GMT
I've pre-ordered three copies of Wherever You Are and will be buying more. If you look very carefully at the pic of the cover it does say that 40p will be going to the Legion and SSAFA Forces Help.

There's another lovely song out - Breathless by The Kixx, which is also raising money for SSAFA Forces Help. This is the one written in memory of Rifleman Cyrus Thatcher who was killed in Afghanistan in June 2009. That's a great tune which may appeal to those who don't have choir music as their thing. Me, I love all music...

In reply to an earlier post on 9 Dec 2011 18:55:31 GMT
Mrs. T North says:
That's great, but actually the RBL get lLOTS of funding and they pay their case workers, SSAFA case workers are ALL volunteers, and any funding they receive, goes towards keeping their volunteers on the road. They do a FANTASTIC job, Thanks SSAFA.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Wherever You Are forum
Participants:  5
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  4 Dec 2011
Latest post:  9 Dec 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Wherever You Are
Wherever You Are by Military Wives (Audio CD - 2011)
4.8 out of 5 stars   (422)