1. Alive And Schticking Live Season Premiere. Alec Baldwin Guest Star. Grace contemplates having an affair with a married man. Elsewhere, Jack begins new career as a host of his new talk show 'Jack Talk.'
2. I Second The Emotion TO HEAL AND ANNOY - Will (Eric McCormack) makes it his own personal mission to emotionally heal Karen (Megan Mullally) when he suspects that she is more upset about Stanley being alive.
3. The Old Man And The Sea SINK OR SWIM-- When Jack (Sean Hayes) learns that Will (Eric McCormack) never learned to swim, Jack insists that he teach Will how.
4. Steams Like Old Times DEAD MAN WALKER- ALEC BALDWIN GUEST STARS - Karen is finally forced to come to terms with her feelings for her presumed-dead husband.
5. The Hole Truth The Price Of Fame - Alec Baldwin and Jason Biggs guest star. The day before Will's charity auction and carnival, Jack meets and begins dating Baby Glenn.
6. Love Is In The Airplane THE EX FACTOR - HARRY CONNICK, JR. RETURNS AS LEO - While en route to London, Will (Eric McCormack) and Grace (Debra Messing) spot Grace's ex-husband Leo (guest star Harry Connick, Jr)
7. Birds Of A Feather Boa When Jack (Sean Hayes) decides on a whim to move, Will (Eric McCormack) is excited at the thought of helping him look for a place.
8. Swish Out Of Water MOMMY DEAREST - DEBBIE REYNOLDS RETURNS AS GRACE'S MOTHER - Grace (Debra Messing) finds it impossible to put up with her mother Bobbi's (guest star Debbie Reynolds) constant nitpicking.
9. A Little Christmas Queer A TRUMAN FAMILY CHRISTMAS - While spending the holidays at Will's (Eric McCormack) mother Marilyn's (guest star Blythe Danner) house, Grace (Debra Messing) gets cozy with Will's brother.
10. Von Trapped A FEW OF THEIR FAVORITE THINGS - TAYE DIGGS GUEST STARS - The 'Sound of Music Sing-Along' has come to town and no one is more excited than Grace. She plans for her and Will to attend.
11. Bathroom Humor East Coast Feed A BIRTHDAY EXTRAVAGANZA -- SECOND LIVE EPISODE - MATT LAUER (NBC's 'Today Show') GUEST STARS-- All of New York's high society has been invited to Karen's (Megan Mullally) birthday party.
12. Forbidden Fruit I'VE GOT A SECRET - LILY TOMLIN GUEST STARS - Grace (Debra Messing) is concerned and confused when Will (Eric McCormack) so adamantly insists that she turn down her job offer.
13. Cop To It Will and Grace dread a dinner date with married friends Rob and Ellen who likely called the meeting to announce Ellen is pregnant yet again.
14. I Love L. Gay A CHANGE OF VENUE - TAYE DIGGS GUEST STAR - Will (Eric McCormack), Karen (Megan Mullally), and a star struck Grace (Debra Messing) travel to Los Angeles to support Jack.
15. The Definition Of Marriage LEGENDARY RECORDING ARTIST HALL & OATES - GUEST STAR -- Wedding Bells Are Spinning - Taye Diggs Guest Stars - The big day has finally arrived.
16. Grace Expectations HARRY CONNICK JR. RETURNS AS LEO - TAYE DIGGS GUEST STARS - A nervous but optimistic Grace (Debra Messing) decides it's finally time to tell Leo (guest star Harry Connick Jr.) she is pregnant.
17. Cowboys And Iranians An ecstatic Jack (Sean Hayes) coerces Will (Eric McCormack) into coming out with him to a gay cowboy bar to meet his new boyfriend Travis.
18. Buy, Buy Baby JACKTALK GETS A NEW LOOK- BRITNEY SPEARS AND WANDA SYKES GUEST STAR- After a large corporation takes over OutTV, Jack's (Sean Hayes) talk show 'JackTalk' is completely revamped.
19. Blanket Apology After losing his job as the host of 'JackTalk,' Jack (Sean Hayes) vows never to return to acting. An unrelenting Karen (Megan Mullally), however, will not let Jack give up on his passion.
20. The Mourning Son GRIEF STRICKEN - Friends and family gather for the funeral of Will's (Eric McCormack) father. During the reception everyone shares with Will fond last memories of his father.
21. Partners 'n Crime THE BABY BLUES -Will (Eric McCormack) and Grace (Debra Messing) begin attending childbirth classes in preparation for the baby.
22. Whatever Happened To Baby Gin Vince's plans to move into Will's apartment don't include Grace. Grace prepares to tell Leo that she is pregnant with his baby. And Jack has a new show!
23. The Finale Part 1 Will Will and Grace raise a child together? Will Jack find love? Will Karen find happiness without Stan?
24. The Finale Part 2 This is the finale!
what can i say, will and grace is the best comedy i have seen for years even though it finished in 2006.Published 2 days ago by Andy
The person i bought it for really loved the series and enjoys being able to watch them again and againPublished 16 months ago by Sonisha
i've ordered this 2 months ago... and when i order it i remember seeing, it was in stock... not just that, also will and grace season 7 its taking forever to get here along with a... Read morePublished on 17 Dec 2010 by jose vieira
While not the most intelligent show around, being overly stereotypical, shallow and a bit too "bathroom humour" intensive, Will & Grace had always been a nice, light-hearted show... Read morePublished on 18 Aug 2010 by Jon Watson
Excellent ending for a fantastic sitcom. They did well for 8 seasons - they could have continued, but if it had to end, it had to end, and they ended with blastPublished on 17 Aug 2010 by Henrik P
A great series as were the previous 7! Pleanty of laughs, tears and ahh momentsPublished on 6 April 2010 by Maria F. Carr
season 8. normally when i finish a season of will and grace i consider buying the next purely because of the anticipation of the characters new lines and the spectacular way they... Read morePublished on 4 Mar 2010 by J. homer