Price:£8.99+ Free shipping

on 4 October 2012
I drank from this cup, and was immediately inspired to create myriad devices to make mine and my coworkers' lives that little bit easier. Highly recommended.
on 18 September 2012
Now pay attention 007... It's featured in skyfall and q drinks from it... Nuff Said really. Great quality mug though
on 21 July 2011
Mmmmm... Q... 10 whole points! All official colours, fonts etc. Rather capacious so you'll get a great big mug of tea... not coffee though. Coffee is the devil's drink!
on 13 December 2013
A big, heavy mug which can hold 300 ml of tea. (My other mugs hold 220-260 ml.)
Perhaps because of its chunkiness, it is comforting to hold it with some hot drink inside which seems to stay warm longer.

At the bottom (inside), there is a little red label printed which says "triple word score". My 8-year old son loves to drain the last bit of the drink in order to uncover this!
review image review image
on 16 November 2012
Despite my best hopes, I'm very unhappy with this product. Does not hold up at all well under gun fire.
on 28 November 2013
If the Omega and Aston Martin are out of your price range, then this is a fantastic present for all future members of Q branch sitting infront of their laptop dressed in their pyjamas drinking Earl Grey. Service from the company Wild and Wolf was excellant and very friendly thoughout
on 10 December 2012
It arrived the very next day in perfect condition. The sender even included a few Christmas chocolates! I was lucky to get it when I did because they seem to have completely sold out with the release of Skyfall in the US.

It is a white mug, but I have been drinking coffee and tea out of it every day, and it has no stained. The mug itself is very sturdy, and it holds a good 12 oz, perfect for a cuppa. And, I'm not going to lie, when I'm working on my computer and drinking tea from this mug, I do feel a little bit like Q.
on 28 February 2015
Bought this mug for my brother who is an avid James Bond collector. It's a really good quality product and is a great size for drinking. If you're looking for something fun and a bit unusual for a Bond fan then I can't recommend this highly enough. Service from seller was also brilliant, couldn't do better.
on 4 June 2016
Great present
on 28 November 2012
I saw Skyfall on the Friday 26th, jumped on the Internet on the Saturday and this mug arrived on the Wednesday.
It is the same mug as seen on Skyfall and I love it. I get loads of comments from people recognising the mug.