on 28 November 2010
Thought this would be an ideal stocking filler for my Very grumpy hubbie. Price very reasonable but no packaging AT ALL! Cup is nice though and good quality.
on 2 May 2013
Brought Mr Grumpy mug for my grumpy husband, well i was in shock because it made him smile! Also laugh. Happy customer.Delighted.
on 8 February 2012
Got this cute little mug for my grumpy colleague, he really liked it and now uses it all the time at the office (when other people aren't stealing it that is)!

Personally I would've have liked it to be a tiny bit bigger, I swear it mustn't hold that much liquid - but then it is wider than a normal mug.

Very cute, a perfectly cute, jokey and affectionate present.
on 10 February 2013
This was a stocking filler for my husband as I'm always asking him if he's grumpy or I'm telling him to stop being grumpy!! Good value for money. cute cup. quick delivery. I will be ordering the little miss princess for myself in the future lol. thank you so much!
on 18 June 2012
Product bought for my husband. Ordered received intact and in good time, very pleased with this service. Mug is on the medium/ small side so maybe not one for you if you/ your other half like a massive mug of tea but that aside this product is perfect!
on 4 February 2012
If you have a Mr Grumpy in your house, this is the perfect present. My Mr G uses his all the time. It's just the right size to hold a decent amount of tea, too. It arrived quickly and was very well packed. I would buy from this firm again.
on 27 December 2012
This was a good quality mug when it arrived (much to my relief) and came in a lovely box with all the Mr Men characters all over it. It was securely packaged in bubble wrap and was well worth the money for a funny little present.
on 23 April 2015
these mugs are a must have for mr men fans! We love them and so do our friends! They are hardy and stand up to the dishwasher well. They are the perfect size for a cup of tea so i'm happy. I'm working on collecting them all now.
on 11 November 2011
I love this mug. The size of it is sort-of halfway between a tea mug and a coffee mug which is nice. Really good quality and the box it came in is really lovely, too. Makes a really good present for someone!
on 6 September 2011
Having heard the office gossip describe me as grumpy I just had to buy this mug. Great quality and with excellent artwork it makes her blush each time she goes past. Just what I needed!!