Wild Medicine Solution: Healing with Aromatic, Bitter, and Tonic Plants
Format: PaperbackChange
Price:£15.99+Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on 9 April 2013
What a great book. Very informative and yet reads like a novel. I could not put it down as somehow it was a love story about the relationship between human and plant. More than that it was about how the human body slowly falls apart without the presence of different types of wild plant.

I would recommend it to anyone who has an interest in health, in plants, in preventative medicine. It has certainly inspired me to consume a wider range of wild plants making sure I include some aromatic, some bitters and some tonics.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on 30 April 2014
You don't have to be a herbalist to benefit from this book, I really like the way it encourages people to have an awareness of plants growing wild which can safely be harvested for nutrition and health support. It is quite scientific in parts but that doesn't detract from what is written.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again