Wii play in stock at Dixons

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 10 Dec 2007 19:59:19 GMT
Youngy says:
I've just managed to buy a Wii play with Remote from Dixons.co.uk they havde just released stock, though £39.99 + £4.95 postage which is a little expensive but much better then the £60/£70 they are charging from Amazon sellers and eBay.
Dixons are saying up to 5 days delivery with a guarantee for Xmas.
Good luck ev everyone!!!

In reply to an earlier post on 10 Dec 2007 20:50:35 GMT
B. Whittaker says:
Try PC World - stock in @£34.99 + 4.95 p&p

Enter YAWDE7 for 5% off, thats wii play & delivery for £38.19!!!!

In reply to an earlier post on 17 Dec 2007 16:30:40 GMT
Deshter says:
I had a lot of trouble finding Wii Play, even back in November, and have just helped out some people in my office who also a) had trouble getting a Wii console and then b) getting Wii Play for anything less than 10-20gbp above retail. The reality is there is wholesale profiteering going on out there - some of these outfits should be ashamed of themselves.

Short answer - i found that online was a waste of time. But i did find THERE ARE COPIES OF WII PLAY AVAILABLE AT HMV STORES IF YOU WALKIN AND ASK EM. This will obviously vary from region/store to store - but i found copies at the Wimbledon, Wansdworth, Victoria and Picadilly HMV stores at 34.95. As of right now(TODAY) there are about 12-15 boxes for sale at the Picadilly HMV as ive just comeback from there. so if you are in London phone em or get to the store and get a copy for yourself. Hope this helps make your christmas day gameplay more festive! good luck
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  10 Dec 2007
Latest post:  17 Dec 2007

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Wii Play with Wii Remote Controller (Wii)
Wii Play with Wii Remote Controller (Wii) by Nintendo (Nintendo Wii)
4.1 out of 5 stars   (240)