on 5 February 2010
I bought these for my partner and She's really pleased with them, She said it increased her work out so much more and she even uses the step up blokes without the wii just for doing a step aerobics Sometimes. The gloves are well made and she said are a good weight (not to heavy or light) We were surprised just how stable the risers are and we liked the fact they even come with grip pads so can use them on wooden floors like my partner does. Over all we think this is a great product and something a little different. My partner highly recommends these to any Wii fit owner!
on 6 January 2016
This is really superb to give a bit of lift to the wii balance board if you are a step enthusiast like me. I love doing the step exercise and this is really fab. It fits just right into the grooves at the bottom of the board and is quite firm and secure. I used to go to a stepexercise class and love it. But I was disappointed because, by itself, the balance boards doesnt offer much. It doesnt feel like youre stepping up at all, no challenge and you get out of rhythm. So I was delighted when I bought this because it aded life to my step exercises, they got more challenging and I had a proper aerobic workout. The arm weights are in the gloves which is perfect. I love using them for jogging and boxing and also for step exercise. Adds that much more to the workout. I and my son fixd it straight away and I am impressed. The balance board raising cups fit really well under the board's feet and are not wobbly. They feel quite secure. Love it. A good product. Highly recommend. I must say that I have bought this myself- love it so much that I had to leave a review.
on 2 February 2010
The gloves are a great idea and I find they work well. The 'legs' however do not fit the Wii balance board feet correctly and therefore the board moves a little when you step onto it making it feel quite unsafe.
on 31 October 2011
I'm specifically writing this review to address the solidness of the cups + fitness board combo. Having read some reviews that stated it's flimsy I was wary of buying this product. For the price and the added gloves it's hard to beat so I bought it, and am glad I did.

It's not a perfect fit, far from it. The cups don't have a tight integration with the board. Having said that, they do stay in place through all the routines I tried and didn't seem like falling off anytime soon. Also worthy of a mention, the silicone cover I bought off amazon makes no difference to the sturdiness of the combo, as the way these cups fit doesn't interfere with it.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 26 August 2010
We bought this on impulse, since we had used the Wii fit pus, incl balance board, for a few months. I found the step exercises were getting less challenging and wasn't convinced of the aerobic effect, since the step up on the balance board is very small. The other factor that makes this pack attractive is that the arm weights are in the gloves. So once it arrived, we used it straight away and the physical effects could be felt and seen soon after. The balance board raising cups are surprisingly well fitting under the board's feet and keep the u it steady as you step on and off. I used to do 30min free steps routine on the standard height, but with the extra height I get tired and feel the benefits after 20 minutes. Saves time and burns more calories. I also use the weight gloves for added calorie burn.

Another good application suggestion is to use the gloves while doing the jogging exercises and also in the Kung Fu and boxing routines. There are many other combinations I am sure.

Highly recommended
on 12 July 2014
I bought this set for the raisers, the weighted gloves were an added bonus.
The raisers are strong. ..I was worried about how much weight they would take as I couldn't find any information with an upper weight limit on. I needn't have worried, they are very sturdy. They simply sit underneath the wii balance board whilst in use, one on each corner. They're easy to set up and come with little non-slip mats for under each raiser, handy if you're using them on a laminate/wood floor! Once you're done exercising, they stack inside each other for storage, which I like.
I found the gloves a bit too big but that's just down to the fact that I have small hands and they have to make them big enough to fit the majority of people. Other than the size though, I think these are a really good product - they fasten on securely and help to add a little extra to your workout.
on 1 February 2013
I used to borrow and all in one riser for my Wii Fit board from a friend and it really increases the workout you get with the step arobics games, got this one for myself and it's great. It's cheaper than the other risers and as it isn't an all in one piece and the cups stack it's a lot easier to store if you don't have much room. The gloves are an excellent bonus too and you can really feel it in your arms the first couple of times you use them, particularly good with the rythmic boxing game! All in all I can really recommend this product, I find it very stable and it does the same thing as the more expensive versions for less money with the gloves thrown in too, can't ask for more than that.
on 10 October 2014
What a great invention. This really does help put more effort into exercises and stays very firm on carpet (haven't used on a wooden floor so can't say for that, although it does come with little mats to put under the cups). Very good value for money.
on 10 September 2014
Doesnt feel all that secure so a bit worried about doing anything too vigorous. Seems okay enough for normal standard stepping. Protective black circles for the feet are very flimsey so I place it on a thin mat so it doesnt mark my hard floor.
on 1 January 2014
This product is a brilliant idea if you love doing the step challenge on wii fit but you find it isn't challenging you fully.
You have to be careful when using the cups as they aren't 100% stable.
I also noticed that it can make your weighings a bit 'out' and can make you gain/lose 6lbs in 10 minute!