Customer Discussions > Wii Fit (Wii) forum

Wii Fit Rehab

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 4 Aug 2009 22:44:45 BDT
Alf Hardman says:
I have a damaged left knee (I am only 28 and have had the condition for the past five years) and am therefore unable to exercise properly. I really want to lose weight and more importantly want to tone up. I used to be fairly active, playing football and other sports before the injury and I feel I miss being active.
I just really wanted some advice on whether I could use the wii fit. I get a lot of pain in my knee and am unable to bend the knee very far, kneel, put a lot of weight on the joint (e.g standing on one leg, running, etc) However, the rest of my body is fine and wanted to know if it is possible to use the programme without using my left leg and causing a lot of pain. Obviously if this would cause me not to be able to use it to its full potential then it would be a waste of money to buy one.

If any one has any advice or has similar problems I would appreciate a response.

Posted on 5 Aug 2009 17:44:11 BDT
elena says:
Maybe your best option would be to find someone who already has one and try it out. A lot of the exercises involve bending the knee in some way or another, and only you know what movements and positions you can or can't do. If you know someone who has one maybe you could ask to have a look at the different exercises to see if any would be suitable for you.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Wii Fit (Wii) forum
Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  4 Aug 2009
Latest post:  5 Aug 2009

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions