Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 17 Apr 2011 23:03:22 BDT
E. Hope says:
Can i keep my weight a secret from anyone else who plays the game in my house? i don't want everyone knowing.

Thanks

In reply to an earlier post on 20 Apr 2011 01:06:57 BDT
Afraid not, Anyone playing the wii can see your weight, Unless you do it as a Guest, In which case you would need to remember your weight etc when you shut down the wii to compare to next time.

Posted on 20 Apr 2011 21:27:28 BDT
[Deleted by Amazon on 26 Jun 2011 08:49:05 BDT]

Posted on 24 Jan 2012 00:55:04 GMT
Last edited by the author on 24 Jan 2012 01:01:17 GMT
If you held a fixed extra weight each time, it would disguise your real weight from other eyes. Downside is that it would alter the BMI calculation and make your weight seem higher, but you could just let others know that it is not your REAL weight. Using 7 or 12 (or even just 1) kg would make the increase less easy for others to puzzle out. Or go for the double bluff and say that you have when you haven´t to preserve an accurate BMI. After all what you weigh is your secret to tell, or not, as you wish.

In reply to an earlier post on 19 Feb 2012 15:41:24 GMT
Katrina-UK says:
On Wii Fit Plus you have the option to set a password to use your mii (therefore being able to hide your weight from others). I have had mine set from the beginning so anyone who wants to access my mii would have to know my 4 pin password!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  17 Apr 2011
Latest post:  19 Feb 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions