Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

Wii Fit Plus with Balance Board (Wii)

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 26 Oct 2009 13:25:53 GMT
J. Barnes says:
Do you need an extra balance board to play Wii Fit Plus in the multi player mode?

Posted on 24 Nov 2009 09:01:43 GMT
As far as I can tell no you don't.

Posted on 2 Dec 2009 15:40:44 GMT
J. K. B says:
What do you get with the basic wii. My daughter told me she is having it for xmas and it was costing around £150. It gave me an idea to get her some add ons but I don't know if she would get the balance board or any games with it. I could ask her but would like to surprise her.

Posted on 3 Dec 2009 10:47:37 GMT
E. A. Scott says:
Is it a good idea to buy this as an "add on" ?

The Wii Fit Power Kit provides you with a battery-free solution for the Wii Balance Board.
The Power Kit allows you to power your Wii Fit Balance Board directly from your Wii console's USB input or any other powered USB device.without the need to puchase expensive batteries or rechargeable battery packs.

Posted on 5 Dec 2009 22:24:41 GMT
do you have to gave the balance board to be able to play wii fit plus?

Posted on 10 Dec 2009 22:12:28 GMT
Can someone tell me if the Software / Game is in different languages, or just english? I need it in German but can only use my gift voucher via Amazon UK

In reply to an earlier post on 11 Dec 2009 21:48:54 GMT
KD says:
I think you can just buy the disc without the board.

Posted on 11 Dec 2009 21:50:18 GMT
KD says:
Wii Fit Plus with Balance Board (Wii)

Is this suitable for the over 60's

In reply to an earlier post on 29 Dec 2009 12:48:00 GMT
Rcm says:
YES! because you put into it as much or as little as you want without a serious temptation to over do it.
You can also compete with others/family who are of a much different age group on a fun basis, especially on the games in multi-player mode, I managed to beat a few relatives who are a third my age on a couple of games and although I am 60 and fairly unfit I enjoyed it enough to buy the product. So go for it!

In reply to an earlier post on 29 Dec 2009 15:06:06 GMT
KD says:
Fantastic.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  8
Total posts:  10
Initial post:  26 Oct 2009
Latest post:  29 Dec 2009

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions