Wii Fit Plus solus is the ultimate upgrade for your Wii Fit and for those who do not have Wii Fit yet they can get all New Wii Fit Plus and as well as experiencing all these features of the original Wii Fit they can get their hands on the all new features. Wii Fit Plus will offer all the features of the first installment and all new features to make your workout more productive, and personal as well as some more great new fun games. Wii Fit Plus will still enable everyone in the family to combine fitness with fun.
Wii Fit Plus offers you even more understanding of your fitness levels and the new workout routines make it even easier to work on those trouble areas of your physique. Wii Fit Plus still offers 3 key areas but each has been expanded to offer you more information about your Physique, all new training programs and additional exercises, as well as additional areas of your fitness to track as a family including the pets!
Check your progress:
Wii Fit allows 8 people to track progress and monitor performance. This is even easier via the Wii Fit channel which can be added to your Wii menus system, allowing you to monitor your BMI, measure your bodily balance, and calculate your Wii Fit, without inserting the disc. Wii Fit will; track your BMI, Weight, Wii Fit age and how long you have done on your daily.
Requires 4x AA batteries (not included)
Note: The English version of the instruction manual is contained in the game box, and the European version of the manual is in the balance board box.
Includes Wii Balance Board
- Know Your Physique: Wii Fit Plus will now allow you to check and monitor 4 areas of your physique, BMI (body mass index), centre of gravity, and calories burnt during your workout you can then set your goals, against these areas. The BMI test measures your weight/height. Wii Fit Plus will take this measurement and let you know how you fair in comparison to the ideal. Once you are aware of your BMI you can set goals to reduce this measurement, by take part in the Wii Fit Plus exercises and introducing a healthier lifestyle. Your centre of gravity is measured via the Wii Fit Plus age test in which you will take on various balance in an attempt to keep your Wii Fit Plus age as close to or lower than you real age.
- Train Yourself: Wii Fit Plus contains 5 training categories Aerobic Exercises, Muscle conditioning, Yoga, Balance Games and all new Training Plus. All the training categories are designed to help develop bodily balance control, burn fat, help tone and condition muscle, as well increase aerobic stamina. All these great activities offer a fun way to get fit with your family.
- Wii Plus Routines: Allows you to create customised training routines, or ask your personal Wii Fit Plus trainer can create training programs for you, based on the area of your body you wish to work on - bum, hips, thighs - Wii Fit Plus will help! There are over 40 different activities within four training categories.
- Aerobic Exercises: New Additional Jogging Courses, Ste Rythum Remix all-new songs.
- Muscle Exercises: 3 New Muscle Exercises.
- Yoga: Includes 3 New Poses.
- Balance Games: Heading, Ski Jump, Ski Slalom, Tightrope, irritating maze, Penguin game, Snowboarding, and meditation.
- Training Plus: Skateboarding, Rythum Kung Fu, Dungeon Jogging, many more.