on 17 December 2015
If I could give half a star I would, I have been so disappointed by these straws I ordered two packs of ten based on the pictures I thought these where the best straws seeing as they where all different. In fact when when I received them every single straw was exactly the same, if I had wanted these particular twisted in the middle straws I would have instead brought the ones listed on amazon not what was supposed to be a varied pack. I have such a disappointed little boy now and judging by the reviews this is not the first time it has happened :(
on 5 May 2016
I ordered these for party bags and the straws received were not as pictured. They were all the same shape with the small spiral in the middle (a cheap alternative?). I suppose they will do, but I would rather the seller would advise of the substitution.
on 29 June 2016
Good straws that arrive quickly. However, as previously noted - one of the shapes - as per picture - def more suited to a hen do and not - as in my case - an 8 year old's birthday party. Parents thought it was vaguely amusing however!
on 10 June 2016
These were a great addition in party bags for our child's birthday - with the exception of one design which is more suited to a hen do.
Lovely colours
Well made
on 10 June 2016
kids thought these were great
on 2 April 2013
great product - arrived promptly - thank you!!......just like the crazy straw form my childhood. great for party bags, went down a treat with the kids!
on 16 May 2015
Really good value novelty straws that would be good for parties. My grandson has two favourites whch are used constantly and have stood up to several weeks of use. They can't be put through the dishwasher of course, but if used for wafer or juice can be rinsed under running water. I wouldn't care to use them with milk for hygiene reasons.
on 6 September 2014
So glad we found them!!! LO has been asking for a curly straw just like in me tumble's program for ages:) they are just perfect! And good quality too, not flimsy, colours are bright and happy!
on 4 March 2015
Received 3 packs of the same 4 straws (same shapes and colours), which was not as described. Straws themselves are nice and bright and appear durable on first use.
on 18 October 2013
These are really fun to use. They are a little difficult to clean, but I guess that's normal for straws!